NK.3

Jan 7, 2022
Im uploading to pixel right now will share the link soon. It seems the Enemys are quick on theire feet hahaha trying to evade F95 Leak but that wont stop no one
How's the developer of the game which you are trying to leak your enemy?

Just curious.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
damn bro are you supporting on patreon just to hurt? XD don't you have something more important to do? the public version will be released these days, maybe I will release it tomorrow because until the 22nd is a long wait
no i support you whole heartedly i even have 2 payed Patreon accs on you. H Devs just need to realize that F95 is a big part in promoting theire games and brings in more Customers than it takes away so im doing you a favor. I and many other people came to support you only because they find your game on here

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
Im uploading to pixel right now will share the link soon. It seems the Enemys are quick on theire feet hahaha trying to evade F95 Leak but that wont stop no one
Shame on you!!, we should wait for it to come out, I'll download it anyway despite my discomfort and I will touch my genitals when I am playing it, very upset by what happened :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: NK.3

ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
no i support you whole heartedly i even have 2 payed Patreon accs on you. H Devs just need to realize that F95 is a big part in promoting theire games and brings in more Customers than it takes away so im doing you a favor. I and many other people came to support you only because they find your game on here
Yes I understand and I am not saying that F95 is not helpful or it's community are my "enemies", I love this site for its great community and for all the content they provide but the fact that I have a patreon along with its patreon version that has earlier release dates is to give benefits to those who support me to create this game, I do not neglect those who are waiting for the public version because I also appreciate them, that's why I am preparing the public version to release it earlier than planned XD I understand the desire they have to play the update and I like that a lot because it means that they like my work but leaking the update is disrespectful to the patreons

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Yes I understand and I am not saying that F95 is not helpful or it's community are my "enemies", I love this site for its great community and for all the content they provide but the fact that I have a patreon along with its patreon version that has earlier release dates is to give benefits to those who support me to create this game, I do not neglect those who are waiting for the public version because I also appreciate them, that's why I am preparing the public version to release it earlier than planned XD I understand the desire they have to play the update and I like that a lot because it means that they like my work but leaking the update is disrespectful to the patreons
I understand where your coming from and i think releaseing a public version some days after lower tier Version is a fair deal. But as i understand in the lower tier version there are 4 exclusive Scenes which wont be in the public version if i understand correctly if that wouldnt be the case i wouldnt post and just wait for public release

NK.3

Jan 7, 2022
I understand where your coming from and i think releaseing a public version some days after lower tier Version is a fair deal. But as i understand in the lower tier version there are 4 exclusive Scenes which wont be in the public version if i understand correctly if that wouldnt be the case i wouldnt post and just wait for public release
Imagine using that potential against companies like EA who earn millions of billions with trash dlcs and whatnot. nah let's focus on one single person who makes a living providing content people are willing to pay for and giving them a small extra for their support which allows the dev to buy dinner.

SMH.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I blame ligma for all this

ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
Yes, there are 4 scenes that will not be in the public version but it goes like this:

v0.3b extra scenes

Tier 2, 3 and 4= 3
Tier 1 and public= 0

v0.3c extra scenes

Tier 3 and 4= 1
Tier 2, 3 and 4= 4
Tier 1 and public= 3 (the extra scenes from the previous update)

The same will happen in v0.4, the extra scenes from v0.3c will be available for public and the extra scene for tier 3 and 4 will be available for tier 2 and so on, this way I am fair to the patreons by giving them exclusivity and fair to the public by not leaving them without extra content.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I'll be honest, I subbed Tier 3 last release and was pretty bummed about how quickly it was leaked compared to other times. However, it must be understood that in order to have a functioning community, some sacrifices must be made.
For every time a patron has a loss, they get several other games for free.
Similarly, every time a dev loses a patron, they gain many others.

I can't think of a single non-japanese game developer/comic artist I didn't find on f95/8muses because there are zero discovery platforms for adult content outside of Japan, even rule34 only works if your premium stuff gets leaked on it.

There is no use complaining about it, especially if you lock content for higher tier.
I personally didn't like that move as I am a bit of an OCD person, one scene missed is one scene less for me and I subbed on higher tiers for both previous releases because I didn't want to miss the scenes and I wasn't a fan of the extra scenes if I'm being honest. It's literally better to make your game not free to access at all rather than hiding scenes, I feel compelled to spend $15 rather than $3 because of one scene which is a gamble whether I will even like.

I like this game and have supported the dev, I think it's fucking weird that they're attacking leakers and sending other people here. When it comes to discovery when they have 0 patrons, devs will be willing to post their games here 10 times over and bend over backwards to the community, when they develop a community, they want to discourage its growth here.

It's fucking weird, makes me wanna regret not leaking the game immediately the previous times I had subbed but that is a lesson for next time I sub to this dev.

P.S. everyone on dev's discord talks about f95 and what people say here, it's pretty clear where they found the game. (also, they posted this almost immediately in the sub chat after I did, almost like they care more than we do)

Last edited:
Reactions: Illhoon

vanqa

Feb 9, 2017
Hey quick question, what is the extra scene about? Does anyone know? Depending on what it is I may get it!

NK.3

Jan 7, 2022
I'll be honest, I subbed Tier 3 last release and was pretty bummed about how quickly it was leaked compared to other times. However, it must be understood that in order to have a functioning community, some sacrifices must be made.
For every time a patron has a loss, they get several other games for free.
Similarly, every time a dev loses a patron, they gain many others.

I can't think of a single non-japanese game developer/comic artist I didn't find on f95/8muses because there are zero discovery platforms for adult content outside of Japan, even rule34 only works if your premium stuff gets leaked on it.

There is no use complaining about it, especially if you lock content for higher tier.
I personally didn't like that move as I am a bit of an OCD person, one scene missed is one scene less for me and I subbed on higher tiers for both previous releases because I didn't want to miss the scenes and I wasn't a fan of the extra scenes if I'm being honest. It's literally better to make your game not free to access at all rather than hiding scenes, I feel compelled to spend $15 rather than $3 because of one scene which is a gamble whether I will even like.

I like this game and have supported the dev, I think it's fucking weird that they're attacking leakers and sending other people here. When it comes to discovery when they have 0 patrons, devs will be willing to post their games here 10 times over and bend over backwards to the community, when they develop a community, they want to discourage its growth here.

It's fucking weird, makes me wanna regret not leaking the game immediately the previous times I had subbed but that is a lesson for next time I sub to this dev.

P.S. everyone on dev's discord talks about f95 and what people say here, it's pretty clear where they found the game.
Not going to react to the points that are made out of emotional instability, but you're obviously right. Leaking is normal, but so is people telling them it sucks. Leaking after a few hours? I would understand if it was because the dev is waiting WEEKS for the public release, but it's current state is pretty healthy, however let's not discuss leaking since that will always happen and it's what this site I supposed to do.
Shame on you for dismissing my opinion by acting like "the dev has to send people" and insinuating the dev is an "enemy" of f95. You're clearly just trying to be important.

Really weird propaganda that you're doing here,

F95 is one of the best websites for this kind of debauchery, but controversial opinions were always fine, no idea what you're trying to pull of.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Not going to react to the points that are made out of emotional instability, but you're obviously right. Leaking is normal, but so is people telling them it sucks. Leaking after a few hours? I would understand if it was because the dev is waiting WEEKS for the public release, but it's current sate it' pretty healthy, however let's not discuss leaking since that will always happen and it's what this site I supposed to do.
Shame on you for dismissing my opinion by acting like "the dev has to send people" and insinuating the dev is an "enemy" of f95. You're clearly just trying to be important.

F95 is one of the best websites for this kind of debauchery, but controversial opinions were always fine, no idea what you're trying to pull of.
It's not healthy at all. I'd rather have the dev make the game $5 to access after 2 weeks but will full content (personally, I would pay that every month) to access than for free after 1 week with less content, imagine those scenes are of one of the 2-3 characters you are interested in out of a pool of useless characters, that is basically an empty release.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Not going to react to the points that are made out of emotional instability, but you're obviously right. Leaking is normal, but so is people telling them it sucks. Leaking after a few hours? I would understand if it was because the dev is waiting WEEKS for the public release, but it's current state is pretty healthy, however let's not discuss leaking since that will always happen and it's what this site I supposed to do.

Honestly no, I dont think its fair to say it sucks because in my opinion pretty much the ONLY reason most games like this get famous and even get Paying supporters in the first place is because of Sites like F95 (or espeically because of F95) like for example this game has earned 800 THOUSAND impressions over the course of like 5 1/2 months which is really good for a dev like literally i cant think of ANY platform where a Indie H dev can promote theire games More than here if i Were to make a game the first thing i would do is upload it on here and push it into latest updates as often as i can.

Also i would understand the "witch hunt" the Discord seems to have against leakers if the game would be on a lowering bracket but bro look at the stats
1710898587273.png 1710898594919.png 1710898605934.png
Its all UP for the dev and it will CONTINUE TO RISE with every update that is LEAKED ON F95 you can see the spikes bro.
like the game will see atleastg 10k more impressions or more just because of the latest update push because of the leak today.
Again i really like Shaman dev i think he is very communative and attentive unlike many many other H devs on here and i think you should praise him highly for that but as i said often times i want people and especially devs to understand what a weapon F95 is in theire hands and that they should be greatful that this community exists instead of trying to witch hunt leakers.

over and out

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
I must put one think about patreon tier too. For me is no longer worth pay 3 dollars because i know game miss scene and pay each month 15 dollars is nonsense. For this i have much better value in other AVN devs. Yes i know patreon is primary about support developers, but i have some limits support artists. If someone want it, then is better just pay each 5 months tier 3 and get full game with better quality or wait on leaks.
I wish dev work same as some others. One of most popular AVN have tiers, where you can give EA, but after month have all full access and it work. Or atleast give back tier 2 all scenes and tier 3 give better quality renders and animations.
About leaks. This is pirated forum, there is no morality here. I'm glad F95zone work this way because i can first see if it's worth support someone or ignore him. This setup i do in normal games too. It can't stop it unless your game have DENUVOSHIT.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes