Loves2smooch

Aug 12, 2017
Anyway around the constant blackscreens that appear after some scenes? Can still hear the background sound in the game, can hit escape and bring the menu up, but get soft locked since I can't see or do anything else.

Also looking for a save for Cheating path, saved Jessica, preferably right after the scene where Junior gets knocked out in the bathroom since that's where I'm currently stuck being unable to proceed.

Reactions: farmer481

farmer481

May 29, 2017
Anyway around the constant blackscreens that appear after some scenes? Can still hear the background sound in the game, can hit escape and bring the menu up, but get soft locked since I can't see or do anything else.

Also looking for a save for Cheating path, saved Jessica, preferably right after the scene where Junior gets knocked out in the bathroom since that's where I'm currently stuck being unable to proceed.
same thing (((

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Lot of Renpy zealots on this forum today.

Still people have no clear that Renpy - RPGM offer two completely game experience.

There are a lot of very successful RPGM implementations.
Rather than moan for a port into a powerpoint engine.. ask the dev to enhance the current RPGM implementation

Reactions: Illhoon and Facha

Bataso

Jan 18, 2020
Brown-eagle and NK.3

A whole lot of worthless text.
You can keep telling yourself that. However, for the small devs - it really is not a good thing, since the biggest growth for them is between patreon release and public release. As people can't wait and then subscribe.

Of course, they do experience an growth on release as well, however.. for them, the days between patreon and public release is the biggest revenue driver they have.

And it also irks me, as the game will be released for free in due time regardless, so why bother leaking it in the first place?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so from the saves from OP Exposed Jessica 0.3 played it for a long ass time and now wondering if im at games end
OR if ive discovered a bug jason about to go home then wonders where is junior
i can save and stuff BUT otherwise cant move? am i at the ending of this or what gives?
Untitled.png

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes