Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Tried playing first time, blackmail path.
Game freeze while talking to Daphne (after taking Jessie to Windbourg street).
If I go stright to home after hospital I get freeze after Camila take MC to bedroom...

Is this end of content for that path?

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
So how predominant is the hidden ntr? I gotta say im an ntr enjoyer like any other well raised man but hidden ntr doesnt cut it for me like bro i wanna see shit. I've reached a point where (spoilers ahead) gf gives jason a hj while talking with mc inside the girls' gym and its the third time i can tell smn happened but couldnt see it. Is all the game like this or does it change and we can see the good shit then?

sir1234

Aug 19, 2023
My personal opinion: This update is really bad, it’s like no update at all. The sex scenes are almost 99% between Jason and other girls, and camila is almost 0%! But I'm sorry, I really don't care what happened to the other girls, I just wanted to skip it as quickly as possible, and then I found out that I finally had camila's BJ scene, and then it was over? ! The scenes between Jason and Camila didn’t even have as many scenes as the preliminary version. I sat in front of the computer in a daze for ten minutes. I waited for two months and then that’s it? ? ? Is it really necessary to do three routes? This means that the next cuckold route will take at least 4 months or even longer. According to this update, how long will cami and Jason’s cuckold sex scene take? 2025 or 2026? I may need to give up my excessive desire for this game and get another one.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
How say I'm pretty disappointed with this update. Was looking forward to the end of the birthday event and seeing inside the tent. Didn't expect a complete remake of the whole birthday event also ending in another cliffhanger. Also not a huge fan of gigacuck Fred scenes. Preferred when he was naive of what was going on rather than completely aware that his gf was thotening out. This update just didn't really fit in. Last update was effectively retconed. 3 updates ago, this was about corruption. Now, it's about cuck Fred.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
In this Game we play with the boyfriend only or we can control only the bully i don't wana control the boyfriend hope that i can only control the bully. i din't undertend how is played.

leros147

Aug 25, 2019
How is the game? Do we control the pathetic boyfriend? Or the other guy? I'm not a big fan of NTR, I don't like seeing guys crying. I just want to see how they fuck the girl without spending time on other things.

NK.3

Jan 7, 2022
In my opinion, he should've let Fred overdose on those drugs to maximize the corruption instantly. I'm very disappointed as well. I expected Fred to buy a gun from the Dark Alley Shop to threaten Cami and force her to have sex with Jason. It's very sad that the developer decided to make the update feel like it's going to happen naturally instead of just rushing it by using the old "3 Weeks later"

• Haha
Reactions: Doshima

Bukke±

Apr 28, 2022
Isn't it getting a little bit out of hand? I mean, that's probably the 1st game "forcing" me to keep a bunch of save files.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes