Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Multiple Questions,

Cheating ntr with "black" dude avoidable?

how much of ntr is cheating and how much is rape?

is there rape content with the "Black" dude?

And how much focus on group sex, does it contain rape or just normal cheating?

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Multiple Questions,

Cheating ntr with "black" dude avoidable?

how much of ntr is cheating and how much is rape?

is there rape content with the "Black" dude?

And how much focus on group sex, does it contain rape or just normal cheating?
It doesn't look like you're very good at looking at the clues. The images, title, summary, and tags all suggest interracial NTR is what this game is mainly about. Maybe you can share her with a black guy, but black men are impossible to avoid.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Always a good sign when you have to specify that your mc is NOT racist. Also he looks like Richard Spencer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
It doesn't look like you're very good at looking at the clues. The images, title, summary, and tags all suggest interracial NTR is what this game is mainly about. Maybe you can share her with a black guy, but black men are impossible to avoid.
does the opposite genre even exist in games?

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
It really sucks to have yet another ntr game with an MC that has a micropenis. I'm not fond of easy humiliation and I wish there was more depth than "small pp haha now eat this bbc". The game isn't rushing so quickly and the dev seem to make an effort on his pacing. I just wish there's more tension than this formulaic ntr. The cuckolding is more interesting when the boyfriend can satisfy his girlfriend and isn't a complete micropenis cuck. I also wish there's a renpy version on this. It's so grindy - something I see in a lot of RPGM games. I can't help but think that so much time could be saved if we simply get to the plot and their scenes without grinding for a minute or two of pointless walking and accessing the phone.

jonaru001

Apr 4, 2022
is the game suppose to not continue after the lap dance? because after that; when jason goes for cami; it goes back to Fred leaving for work again and back in the classroom, seem like a bug to me

Reactions: Rkop5586
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes