demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Game is obviously too early to make a review (especially when I will forget to change it later when the game updates). So I would make a post instead.

For people who are into BBC cuckold or BBC NTR fetish because the fundamental of the fetish is that women fall for BBC despite everything. It make "perfect sense" for MC's girlfriend, mom, sister and teachers and classmates to submit to BBC. There are even 3 complete different route to enjoy, easy 4.5 to 5 stars story for ppl with the fetish.

However for some other NTR or cuckold enjoyers, the story is not bad but the "corruption" feels too easy and convenient. Remember that MC and Camilla moved out and is working to pay their bills, they are independent and mature. Especially for MC, things are not easy for him and he must be strong enough to handle his schoolwork and job, the financial pressure and time management etc. Sadly in the game both MC and his girlfriend seem way too naive and stupid for the setting. Not that its uncommon for NTR, but this is still very disappointing. Good thing is there are three routes so I'd say the story is still 3 or 3.5 stars for ntr players.

The art is great. This could be too cartoonish for some, but the girls are sexy and beautiful, facial expressions are amazing. 5 stars if you like the style. Locations look fine, a lot of devs here dont/cant create good looking rooms/locations in RPGM compared to japanese developers. Only the best games here put effort in building streets or rooms in RPGM. Its actually a huge strength of RPGM that devs here overlook quite often.

The gameplay is good but...
The yard, pool work and the lockers all feel terrible as a mini game. There are good enough interactable objects in the house and I think other locations would be fleshed out later. You have very little freedom and very little places to explore, I hate looking at all those "I don't need to go there" messages. Why let us choose those locations in first place then? Just lock all other locations/hallway out if there is only one place we can go anyway. Once again its not like this has never happened before in other games, I just think RPGM is best at giving players the freedom to explore locations and solve puzzles/quests. Otherwise renpy or other VN makers would seem better for the job?

About the three different routes.. it seems like the routes are determined and fixed very early in the game (yes im looking at her phone)? Anyone knows if we can still switch between routes later?.

Last edited:

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
It doesn't look like you're very good at looking at the clues. The images, title, summary, and tags all suggest interracial NTR is what this game is mainly about. Maybe you can share her with a black guy, but black men are impossible to avoid.
What about the rape tag and group sex?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
currently game doesnt have choice. whatever you scopped her phone or not she will still get angry that you scooped her messages. whatever you choose to not rat jessica to the fella or not, jessica will still be angry with you because you ratted her out. also red door is bugged

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I hope the dev keep everything simple and smooth.. we do not need complexity..
I already see lot of branches overlapping and creating confusion

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
The interface and the menu are in Spanish, but the game is in English, it was a mistake that I hope I can correct with the next update
Let me tell you what this game is missing. This is an option to hide the text field.

antzicms

Jul 17, 2023
I found the new version so cruel in all paths. I am a little hurt from all that, anxiety etc. I wish to be able to play all updates to the future because I like the game . I love a pure body to be corrupted (stretching, tattoos QOS, piercing, loose holes etc). In too early but developer claimed all paths will lead to NRT. At these moment 0.2 is very dark.
I wish in cheating path at least to divorce early with the MC but I read that MC will be deceived from FC till end.
Fred is stupid , Camil is a total bitch for a virgin, not so faithful and the other MC is spawn of devil. Thanks god it is a fictional story.
I wish for Fred a justice end or a happy end for all or divorce him early. I find Camil art so erotic.
As I said I wish for on lighter path for us that enjoy true extreme corruption, simple NTR and not hateful NTR. I think a lighter path(like Good Girl Gone Bad) will gather more supporters. Although the developer has already post the process of the three different paths.
I wish to become a great game, not one of the darkest NTR ever. I want to be happy after ending not sorry for any character.

Thank you for your hard work.

alfaraby

Sep 17, 2020
what a game, amazing job. keep it up and take my money. looking forward for more updates. be careful with the complexity and game mechanics.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Can't put Fred to work, I talk with the guy with the star on his head, he tells me to enter the red door, but I can't. And yes, I talked to the guy on the alley about the gang.

1693661883847.png

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Also, I stolen the red box key and then Fred hears a moan, but no option to investigate it appears. Is this what was supposed to happen or is it a bug?

1693662372819.png

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes