iwantitiwanit

Sep 18, 2020
after play this game icon permanenly change from B.png this to this A.png whenever i play i play rpgmv game or test is there anyway to fix this problem?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
View attachment 2898198

Bugged scene. If you press any option other than the red one it is forever stuck there.
Hey man could i ask you a favor. Could you upload pics like this (betwin Camila and Jason) in SPOILER of course?

Reason why i ask is because i don't have laptop with me till September 20th and there's no android version for me to play it on my phone. Big thanks if you can.

Reactions: IceHunt55

Foges

Sep 6, 2017
Wake me up when this game will have gallery. If there were more chore actions you would sooner die from heat death of the universe before you see anything besides scruwny dick of mc.

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
I presume with Jason (the black guy) , corect?
Yes. For now in the cheating path you do not see much just:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And in the blackmail path

in the Cuckold:

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yes. For now in the cheating path you do not see much just:
And in the blackmail path

in the Cuckold:
Big thanks for the previews. I can't wait to try out this game.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
My only advice for the dev is regarding the animations. They're too damn fast, he should try to slow them down a little bit.

Reactions: Elyoya

ShamanDEV

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2023
My only advice for the dev is regarding the animations. They're too damn fast, he should try to slow them down a little bit.
I have an AMD video card, not compatible with nvidia iray (engine used to render in daz) so to make a slow animation I would have to render more frames so it doesn't look ugly and I wouldn't have the time, to render a single frame it takes me between 20 to 30 minutes and it comes out with medium quality, that's why I decided to use more time before releasing an update, to improve that kind of things. Just to tell you that to render a scene with background and everything it took me 4 hours, just to get a low/medium quality scene, so it's hard for now hehe.

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Yeah i read you have rx 580. That's very old card. No wonder it looks like this. I hope you get soon new or used stronger card and later you remake it and get better results. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShamanDEV
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes