nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
I have an AMD video card, not compatible with nvidia iray (engine used to render in daz) so to make a slow animation I would have to render more frames so it doesn't look ugly and I wouldn't have the time, to render a single frame it takes me between 20 to 30 minutes and it comes out with medium quality, that's why I decided to use more time before releasing an update, to improve that kind of things. Just to tell you that to render a scene with background and everything it took me 4 hours, just to get a low/medium quality scene, so it's hard for now hehe.
12.jpg

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
That door will not open
Talk to the seller behind the tray in front of you (above which a star sign is illuminated), who will tell you that - "if you want to start working, then you need to go through the red door to his right." After that, enter the door.
And if you do not know the language in which the game is written, then it is better not to play it...

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
Talk to the seller behind the tray in front of you (above which a star sign is illuminated), who will tell you that - "if you want to start working, then you need to go through the red door to his right." After that, enter the door.
And if you do not know the language in which the game is written, then it is better not to play it...
I guess some people have this issue, I can't also go to red door, it is not clickable.

VioletBlues

Feb 17, 2019
I have an AMD video card, not compatible with nvidia iray (engine used to render in daz) so to make a slow animation I would have to render more frames so it doesn't look ugly and I wouldn't have the time, to render a single frame it takes me between 20 to 30 minutes and it comes out with medium quality, that's why I decided to use more time before releasing an update, to improve that kind of things. Just to tell you that to render a scene with background and everything it took me 4 hours, just to get a low/medium quality scene, so it's hard for now hehe.
I think you should just use images for the scenes until you get a better hardware. The animations now are so comically fast that they become less appealing. A scene with 5 slightly differentiated images is enough for us to fap tbh.

• Love
Reactions: BigDaddyEhsan
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes