Denny112233

Feb 15, 2023
You read my DM right? I am reuploading everything where the post is <2 months. But this will take quite a while as its a ton of files. There are other hosts please use them in the meanwhile.
Well at least you stopped reporting now.
Do you have compression chaptee 1-4?

Pedro Castro

Jan 3, 2023
Can someone help me? After I buy clothes for my cami and return home, when you enter the room my game freezes and closes! Would any hero have a save after this scene, so I can see if it works in my game. Because I can't get past that part. screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

hachirohoshi

Jul 1, 2021
Can someone help me? After I buy clothes for my cami and return home, when you enter the room my game freezes and closes! Would any hero have a save after this scene, so I can see if it works in my game. Because I can't get past that part. View attachment 3799778 View attachment 3799780
you can use my save files, i had two sex scenes about Cami with Jason. Find them in my save files. Have fun ~ !

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
what a garbage game design, no proper skip button, no way to view side missions and worst of all filled with bugs, stuck on Camilia texting to the afro guy and screen stuck on the phone pic and nothing to do, wasted time

Reactions: Adsnow

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
what a garbage game design, no proper skip button, no way to view side missions and worst of all filled with bugs, stuck on Camilia texting to the afro guy and screen stuck on the phone pic and nothing to do, wasted time
As they say, if you don't like it, don't eat it.

Dant3lion

Jan 16, 2021
The scenes, where you stuck on, looks like the final scenes of their pathes from your words, so it's not look like a bug. If you think it's bugs, you can ask people here about them, with screenshots you'll get help.
In the RPGM you don't have skip button, but you can use SHIFT to scroll throug the text faster.

Reactions: yrban7477

Moe55661

Sep 20, 2019
The developer is doing a great job with the updates. It is one of the few games that is being regularly updated. Yes the game has its flaws, but with every update its getting better.
It is clear that the developer is doing his best to improve the game and for that he deserves our support.
Concerning your points, now with the renpy edition you can skip. Moreover the scene that you got stuck at is where the current blackmail path ends.

3.90 star(s) 65 Votes