Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Damn look like this one has some great busty female characters <3
Looks so good with those big lips, tits and ass

Ohh and it seem from some of the comments, that it has bimbofication ? WOW thats incredible <3

Last edited:

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
A shame this is another two clicks and the scene is over game, and every single game with great animations like this one's are like this.

Reactions: he_found_you

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I loved the rough sex and bdsm theme of this game. It was kinda okay with one sidecharacter as femboy because you could avoid and go for the rest. Now, by putting a dick on the new main character (aunt), who might have been the best female model, the ratio is off and it is completely ruined. Guess the game is mostly for gay/bi people now. Not sure if it was the devs inetnt to completely exclude heteros from this game but I am out. I never supported though, so I know by myself that nobody cares. Still wanted to rant a bit. Bye

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2022
Shadows [v0.4] [Vicxlose]

ANDROID VERSION [199.3MB]
Appreciate the effort but it looks like you can only download the file using the terabox app, which I really don't like. Any chance you could upload to a different filehost?

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
I get a lot of STARLESS vibes from this, love it! Hopefully no cock guilloutine tho.
hmmmm i can see that. Beatrix as Marie ... she was weird as well
Closest person that be reflecting Marika would be Brianna and if she chooses that dick surgery it be very similar.
Dana and Cora are easy. Mikako and Makoto
can't say that Marisa is in Shadows.... thankfully . she was too bratty for my taste. Marissa (shadow) is crazy in the good way. so polar opposite.

Reactions: upjumpedthedevil

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Shadows [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 196mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

4.50 star(s) 78 Votes