Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
about the "body horror" tag, prob bro ain't used to big insertions and the fetishism, he is just shocked, give him some time and he'll be one of us

I love this game, but the updates are so short, it makes me sad that I have to wait so long.

Not the dev's fault, of course. He is doing an amazing job. But my anxiety is killing me. I doubt I'll keep touching this game for a while, I'll wait until it is done.
i got you, in someway i prefer that they stay constant and maintain quality(both story wise and animation wise), but i kinda of felt that the previous chapter was shorter than the rest, and this one was even shorter, could be something of my mind tho

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I absolutely love this so far, the renders are fantastic, the story is mildly interesting and it's kinky as hell.

But seeing the amount of content the dev is putting out after nearly 6 months since the last update... it's disappointing to say the least.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
nearly 6 months kek. Vic puts each update 3.5 months after previous one (0.5 took 4 months because there was more renders probably, anyway that doesnt matter), in fact dev is so consistent I can tell right now when next update will drop (barring any unforeseen circumstances) - end of july

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Wait a minute, I played this ages ago when it was 0.2 or something, wasn't there a working android version of the game? What happened to it?
How come there is no android version

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
about the "body horror" tag, prob bro ain't used to big insertions and the fetishism, he is just shocked, give him some time and he'll be one of us

i got you, in someway i prefer that they stay constant and maintain quality(both story wise and animation wise), but i kinda of felt that the previous chapter was shorter than the rest, and this one was even shorter, could be something of my mind tho
Same, I find waiting that long for this little profoundly dissatisfying. Would have forgotten about the game a long time ago if only I knew of any* other latex fetish games with more than just "oh and one of the girls happens to be in a suit in one or two CGs"... :cry:

* Yes, I'm aware of Darktoz's games (same problem just not quite as bad... maybe), "No Escape" (where it's mostly just used as bad ends, plus the grind got too hard for me - I'd like something where latex is integral to the game, not just a background flavor) and "Latex Dungeon" (same issue).

• Sad
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Shadows [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 196mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hey Ghost'', v0.5 is out. Thank you!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Shadows [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 244mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Faptime

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
The Roberta scene would be alot more hotter, if she had took her panties off, just saying just saying, and the scenes could get just a little more longer, i'm not talking of more positions during scenes(what would be awesome for us, but lets not let our dev dearest exceed himself, health first), i'm talking about more angles during the already existing scenes, it would pass the vibe of more content, it kinda of bothers me that we give 3 clicks and the scene ends if there is no dialogue, see that i'm not talking about the animations quality, because the quality of this game animations is next level
I have exactly the same feeling as you

Reactions: Sinxflavio2
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes