VN - Ren'Py - Shadows [v0.6] [Vicxlose]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 192636

My main negative of this game is the fact that it's a bit too rushed on the sex scenes, and animations could be better and longer. Story goes too fast and writing could be better. For now it looks like The Dev made sex scenes a priority to ''sell'' the game on initial release, and develop the story in later releases which is totally understandable.

Grammar could be a bit improved but that's not a deal breaker by any means.

The psycho horror/thriller theme of the story is totally my thing. Love bimbo proportions and models look great. Love the creepy main menu music.

Not all kinks here are my cup of tea, but that's a me thing, not a objective criticism of the game and i already see the plan is to make some of it avoidable, which is a good thing.

All in all, i like the whole vibe of this game and i think it has a lot of potential.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

randomtext

Kinda scary and very sexual, I'm a little bit afraid that this will awake something in me.

Anyway, models are great, story is even better. A little bit too fast into sexual content for me, kinda afraid that it gonna get crazy very soon.
    Also, don't like trans character, but content is avoidable.

P.S. Drugs are bad, m'kay?
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

This is crazy and sort of creepy but I actually like it which surprised me.

Story:

Playing a Dick(Detective) trying to find a missing guy leads you to a creepy looking mansion that's it's filled with sexy yet devious looking women that gives off the vibe that any of them can slit your throat while you slip at any given time. Fills like a thriller/mystery with lewd stuff in between. Everything on the lewd side is avoidable and that's a win.

Models:

I love the skin details on these models, gives a realistic feel to them versus the stock default genesis look that's too perfect.

Animations:

Great but a little on the quick side.

Gameplay:

There's choices, so nothing is forced or hidden. Again, it feels of a Mystery/Thriller VN.

I like it.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

—BigDiK—

Quality render. Very high quality textures and detail. Animations are not bad. The sex scenes look a little rushed and cut to the point too abruptly. The plot might be good in theory, but it's too early to tell. Not much content.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

HopelessRomantic7

There is not much content yet but what we have here is basic and fun.Story is good , animations are well done and models are extremely hot if you like big curves :BootyTime:

No boring long ass conversations or grinding just straight to the story and h-content that's how it should be.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Night King

WOW (Future tags also WOW)

The only problem is when yo uareentering a scene it is so fast. I mean you could just addone or two renders like kissing, bending etc. Otherwise, perfect. Also plot is good. I am not into unrealistic things mostly, but that is awesome. Maybe you can add protagonist's wife visiting and after that some ntr and swinging content too.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Connorbaned

Must play if you like how these girls look, it does not disappoint, defintely gonna keep an eye out for this dev and future endeavors. Looking forward to future updates. Very VERY HOT in my opinion. Holy shit how long is 200 characters theres no way i havent reached that yet
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Tuor_of_Gondolin

While still in its early stages, this looks to be a dark and *very* perverted game that caters to several fetishes, many of which are pretty hardcore.

I like it. I like it a lot. And if the creators of this can continue with this level of quality and innovation, then this one is a keeper in my book.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Itachi RHB

This game looks promising. Exactly the type of game I prefer the most. Looking forward for more updates as it doesn't have have much content yet. But I can confidently say it's gonna be spicy by the look of it. I mean kinky bursty milf, thicc submissive maid, I'm already sold. Just hoping it won't turn into like those "everyday rp grinding for half an hour to get a bj scene" games and stays like a normal vn.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

R4ND0M USER

This one looks intersting. The other reviews already explain the renders, setting and pacing, I will mostly focus on the sexual aspects. But before that I wanted to give props to the Dev for creating a very well done beginning. I was intrigued form the start and didn't hit the skip button. Now to some feedback on the sexual scenes.

Positives:
    • If you love big tits, this one is for you
    • There are kinks, I like domination / bdsm elements with a dominant MC
    • Good animations
    • Hot girls
    • Variety

Negatives:
    • The real time that elapses during the sex scenes in v0.1 is waaay to short for me. Maybe half a minute at most. This is a shame since the animations and renders are very enjoyable to look at, but if they only last for a couple of clicks, those positives don't have time to sink in, to take effect so to speak. There is a reason why we get Pron thats longer than 2minutes, because most people are not able to get off that fast.
    • The dialogue and descriptive text during erotic scenes is also lacking, not in quality (there is always room to grow ofc) but more in quantity.

As a result I would rate this one as "not sufficient for masturbatory purposes" due to lack of lenght and depth in erotic scenes.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

TheManThing

Amazing, The characters just couldnt be better. The content is super short, but i am really hoping that this will get tons more content in the future, especially the daughters. Keep up the great work.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

logeca

The main selling point of the game are definitely the renders and the kinks. The writing is dreadful so far. Very early in development though, hopefully it will change for the better in the future (hopefully the developer will get a proper writer).
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Goretaint

Well I rarely give any voting but on this game I must! The renders and animations are amazing. Unfortunately, I'm not into guy on futanari, so I missed one scene, but for an initial release everything is just perfect. This game is a potential allstar-game (sry, NBA allstar weekend is in my head^^) - can't wait for the next update! Best wishes and good Luck Vicxlose!;)
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 396172

My Reaction for this game : Amazing i love it !

I NEVER GET THAT HARD while playing this gamezzzzzzzzzz :BootyTime:

★ Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Story : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ renders : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Potential : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Overall : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Sex Content : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Creativity :✭✭✭✭✭

Note :

Definitely you should try it .

◉ All the best to the developer .
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Remembrance

In conclusion:Very awesome 1st release, especially for a 1st release. Fast paced, no boring text based prologue. 5 event scenes with each girl. The tone & story is more felt rather than read. Overall, got high expectations of this going forward.

Story: Not a lot of story as of 1st release. What little info we are given is given as the story moves forwards, in small pieces with each event, rather than a text wall narration of event. Makes the game immersive & enjoyable as we play through the story instead of reading about it to get an idea.

Renders: the models are nice & attractive. Videos/Animations are a bit lower quality, but most games cannot transition well with videos anyway. Backgrounds are well matched to the tone of the story, & so are the models relevant to their tone. As an example the side shot with Marissa gives a subtle hint of their heights & what that might mean in terms of tags/content.

Sound: Game has some music. While not award winning, fits well enough with the overall tone & atmosphere of the game.

Playability, Performance, Bugs: It was a smooth experience with no visible bugs. Devs used advanced fuctions like append, so seems to have good knowledge of scripting, makes bugs less likely in the future

Amount of content: Very short amount of content, but that is a plus for a 1st release. Instead of boring narration dragging-on the content, it is short but intense & immersive. We start with the MC already on his way, there is no long winded explanation, the situation explained with a few well chosen sentences, not only giving just enough info about what is happening, but also showing the MC's mood & mind. The game maintains the pace throughout, ending on a highnote(cliff)

Extra: The game goes for a immersive, pov experience with the MC's face left hidden for our imagination. In line with this style, the game doesn't reveal the default name of the mc when inputting our custom name, leading to a better immersive experience (not worth mentioning otherwise, but a good detail for immersive style it goes for). The absence of a narrator also improves this approach. You are not in a story being told to you by a narrator. You are making the story as you play through the game.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

redfishred

Excellent first release of the game.
    Super hot proportions, and the in media res start is so refreshing.
    Love the demeanor and the no non-sense characters. Customes are wonderful.
    Please make more soon!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Thumb30

I don't like to give top marks for v0.1 but this game deserves it

So many games on this site assault the player on start-up with some longwinded backstory and the same old trite beginnings.

I appreciate this one jumping in media res and letting the player see the content we are actually here for.

One to watch
  18. 5.00 star(s)

lgac1492

Although it's early to globally rate this game I think it's a very good start. Fundamentally because although this early version 0.1 does not offer a large amount of content, it is noticeable from the beginning that the developer knows what he wants and has the minimum technical knowledge to do it.
    One of the things I liked the most is the kind of "active submission" exhibited (so far) by the female characters. Because in some comments and reviews I have seen the mistake of assuming that male domination can only be imposed on weak or passive women, or on initially non-submissive women who are subdued after a long process of softening and corruption.
    This is indeed an option. But another option is that women already know exactly what they want and openly expose their masochistic tendencies. In other words, they actively participate in their submission, even introducing the protagonist (or the player) to the "art of domination".
    Furthermore, it is not written in stone that women have to initially be pure, prudish and naive, only to later become degenerate submissive whores thanks to a long process of corruption. One can start the game assuming that the sexual life of the characters is already highly developed and it is just as valid as assuming the opposite. Especially if one wants to start with hard sexual content only to move on to even more extreme content, as seems to be the case. In any case, one can resort to flashbacks to explain how a certain point was reached, and looking at the future tags, it seems that the developer is leaning towards this way of doing things.
    Is this game recommended? From what I've seen so far (and if you like current and future tags) I'd say yes. We'll see how this evolves.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Dzibel1

GREAT start. looking forward to further development. Excited about the tags. Ahegao please. Style and girls and animation are very well done. Story actually adds some meaning. Again, great start. I hope more eyeballs get on this game. The dev deserves it.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Durisaz

My opinion after first chapter.
    I really want to give this game 5/5 but more than once I felt like some text was missing and dialog can be wooden. I dig investigation vibe. Cast of characters is perfect. Can't wait for continuation.