VN - Ren'Py - Shadows [v0.6] [Vicxlose]

1. 5.00 star(s)

libertypics

While it's hard to review at just a first version, it's off to such a strong start it deserves some recognition.
    Hot busty renders (and other body types too if you like flat/skinny, although now I'm hoping for preggo and lactation down the road with those wonderful mommy milkers), multiple sex scenes in first release (liked the MILF crawling up on all fours for the blow job), built in optional guidance on choices, gallery on first release, it's got QoL features, fappable content, and was bug free.
    Hopefully the strong start will just get better with later releases.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Michael_MAN

It's difficult to review this game as it's an early demo. The plot may be described in 4-5 words yet. Nice renders, animations exist. The dialogues are a bit abrupt. Let's hope this project will develop
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5732714

Well, I can only give 2 stars for love interests looks, and that's all.
    The MILF already give blowjob to MC for absolutely no reason.
    I mean, It's adult game but it hurts when we have "step mom stuck under bed" like plot.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bonecrusher347

love the first release, good animations, awesome models, please keep developing the game, the story are looking good so far, cant wait for the next update, please be soon. im just gona say gibberish here to reach the 200 words limit
  5. 5.00 star(s)

TimmyLangstrumpf

As of 0.1,
    The game looks awesome, the models are great and the fetishes are rough. It feels like choices don't matter as of now, except for some minor visual differences but that might change.
    I'm excited to play the following updates.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

mistercollector

Good first chapter, definitely looking forward to more content in the future. The variety of characters is also chefs kiss. Need more games with this particular variety.

Nice to run into a game with a femboy that isn't the MC.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

2k4you

Love it so far. Some things look a little bit uncanny but all fits together. I like the ration of sex to dialog scenes, but the sex scenes could have a little bit more variation, like different angles/positions, some kinky dialog or something like that. I also hope that this game will let you explore much more kinks in the future.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

VelocityRyuga

A very strange game, had lots of good things going for it but also a lot of problems that I hope the dev can fix in future versions.

Decent prologue with about 15-20 minutes of content. It's clear that the dev put in some effort making this, especially with the renders.

Detailed review -

Great renders - 4/5 - The actual quality of the renders look great, the previews are a great idea of what to expect.

Animations - 5/5 - There are plenty of animations already present in the game, and they were done pretty well.

Lewd content - 4/5 - This game is the opposite of a slow burn. You can literally have sex with all the characters introduced in this prologue.

Incest - 4/5 - The people the MC meets is a family, and they quite openly talk about the other family members fetishes. MC himself has no relation to the family however.

Maledom - 3/5 - There is male domination content in the game, but the characters practically beg for it and it doesn't really feel like it's the MC in control.

Now I don't want you to think this game is amazing just yet, there are a lot of problems.

Plot 4/5 - 'Lewd Plot' 1/5 - The actual story seems fairly interesting, the MC being a detective trying to solve a mystery. But without even knowing the characters, the MC is already shoving his dick into them. I found no excitement in it since everyone just keeps asking for sex instantly.

Narration 0/5 - I'm sorry, but the entire story felt so disconnected. It feels like the game was first built for sandbox, except now it's a VN and many scenes seem disjointed from one another. It's honestly jarring going between two frames and this happens repeatedly.

The dev clearly put in effort into the renders, but there is no coherence throughout the game's story.

Character diversity - 2/5 - Yes, I know the smallest daughter is smol and that technically counts as something different to look at, but every single other character has giant tits and I personally don't enjoy that. I would understand for a few characters but this is the case with all of them.

Overall, I want to give this 3 stars. But, this is the first review and I don't want to give too negative a review for the prologue so I'm bumping it up to 4 stars (it does have a unique set of tags).

If the dev works on the story more, and narrates it better to the players, it would fix one major problem. And please, I do like games that get right into the action but make the lewd scenes a little more rewarding instead of just tossing it at us.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tl;DR - Decent game, has interesting tags, but really bad pacing issues with the story. It gets right into the lewd content (a little too fast for my taste) but has good renders and animations. Shows promise, might be worth checking it out for future versions.