3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Shady Lewd Kart takes go karting party games and mashes it with a dating sim to give you fast power sliding game play, sexy power-ups and lewd unlocks.

Powerslide around crazy tracks from ghost houses, speedways and even some of your favorite lewd games. Pick up as many dating items as you can and present them to the 'Pitgirls'.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-23
Release Date: 2024-03-19
Developer: Shady Corner - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.59
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Direct - September 2019:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra: FAN SIG

Thanks to baron1976 for the update.

PSyotP.png vx1TVO.png 6zZr0O.png shZg_A.png k4QsH0.png E1DRX6.png AuSZpA.png AVwElm.png WB2GLk.png 1.jpg 1941192-kpghpyzk-v4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kilgorio

Sep 10, 2018
I cant get into the game because my keyboard doesn't work with the game for some odd reason.

Reactions: Exu

W65

May 31, 2018
Huh. It's a Unity game, so it's strange to think they would've broken keyboard control somehow.

Do you folks having keyboard problems have controllers plugged in? Some games get a little munged up with keyboard controls when a gamepad is plugged in, too... but I thought Unity handled those kinds of things better than that. That's supposed to be one of the benefits of using a cooked-up game engine.

Not every karting game is Mario Kart, just FYI.
Man, let's be real: you say "kart" and gamers are going to think "mario."

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Do you folks having keyboard problems have controllers plugged in? Some games get a little munged up with keyboard controls when a gamepad is plugged in, too... but I thought Unity handled those kinds of things better than that. That's supposed to be one of the benefits of using a cooked-up game engine.
It worked! I love u, thanks!

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
ignoring the comments bitching about mario kart and other games, theres quite a lot to say about this game here.

voiced, unlockables, a helpful tutorial, tracks with shortcuts, several racers etc.

obviously this is a demo but still i wanna point out flaws
nr 1. thicc juice is WAY TOO OP you can be half a track behind and when you get thicc juice you'll end up in first
2. collision is a real pain. no matter what you collide with, you will slow down extremely. the tiniest things such as barrels can totally block you making you get stuck having to reverse before you can get around them.
3. affection items are usually "hidden" in such a way that you have to take a longer way. if they had at least a special/stronger speedboost along the way it wouldnt be so bad, but going for these usually results in falling behind several places.
4. no camera controll. cant zoom out, cant look back, cant turn the camera. sucks.
5. lack of items. technically you have red + green shells, bananas, mushroom, starpower, lightning strike and a "no special moves" for enemys. i can only compare this to my most played kart game, mario kart 64. a n64 game that has more items.

overall this was really fun, due to the things i listed very frustrating at parts. this has some huge potencial and i really hope there will be updates to this soon, cant wait to see where this goes. the devs have my support!

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes