Unity Shady Lewd Kart [v1.59 Steam] [Shady Corner]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Minuteworld

Jul 9, 2022
what a waste of time to find a save file online. most of these lewds aren't even good and the tumblr-tier artstyle for most of them suck ass, maybe they'd be good if most of the girls in that artsyle got brutally fucked but most the shit is just tame shit with 90% of the characters being from games i've never heard of or have any desire to play. I know alot of effort is being put in but unless they put more japanese characters WITH THEIR JAPANESE VOICE ACTORS, I can't say I'll be returning to this.

Zimzz

Apr 17, 2022
what a waste of time to find a save file online. most of these lewds aren't even good and the tumblr-tier artstyle for most of them suck ass, maybe they'd be good if most of the girls in that artsyle got brutally fucked but most the shit is just tame shit with 90% of the characters being from games i've never heard of or have any desire to play. I know alot of effort is being put in but unless they put more japanese characters WITH THEIR JAPANESE VOICE ACTORS, I can't say I'll be returning to this.
I posted a save months ago you cant use a normal save file it wont give you everything you need to download the registry file i uploaded

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

小66

Feb 17, 2023
The game itself is good, without crashes and bugs. But then it becomes boring after 30 minutes. Racing here is good.
18+ made for 4-
Art - on 4-
So I downloaded a full save and looked at everything that is
Could you please share the fully unlocked save?

seshomeru1

Apr 6, 2019
I think i fixed it. It seems it was something loading/saving in cloud, something like that idk. I played with the code and know it works.
Extract and put the file (Assembly-CSharp.dll) in "\Shady Lewd Kart_Data\Managed"
wow how the heck did you figure that out when all the code is encrypted!!?! are you a senior programmer or something!!!?!

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Okay, so this game has been in development for several years and they don't have a working save system!? For how grindy this game is that is insane to me. I played for about 30 minutes and my modicum of progress is gone.

I guess I really should have checked the rest of the posts on this one before playing since apparently this has been a thing for a while. Maybe because it being on steam has something to do with the saves but my god would that be dumb. Though there's really no alternative that isn't dumb.

Last edited:

Scotticus

Sep 23, 2023
Yeah, new-ish here. I'm stumped as to how people have save files. I just played this for a few hours and thought there was some kind of auto-save system, but now all my progress is gone. I know it's early access, but that seems like a huge design flaw.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019

changelog:

Shady Lewd Kart Patch Fix 10/11/23

-"Will return" text glitch removed
-Slime Girls Smoothies Event Returned Forever
-Text to remove from New Boss Intro regarding a removed character
-Dreamcutter Hayley Music Added
-Fixed Silviesaurus Start Pause
-Underboob text fix
-Didn't text fix
-Shred n Tear Helmet glitch fixed
-Graphics flicker fix
-Kill spot on Tsundere Fixed
-Image for Jane Added (Fixed)
-Silviesaurus movement tweeks
-Tentacle Locker cutscene buy bug fixed
-Cutscene Menu Fix
-Fan art floating shadow fix
-Vioreapers in sewer now visable
-Commentator Onyx line changed
-Active select remembered on options menu
-final dating item moved on babylon sewers turn
-timetrial global leaderboards set up for sewer and trainwreck
-slime girls changed to under the hood on main menu
-tentacle locker hint added to character select

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Pixeldrain

changelog:

Shady Lewd Kart Patch Fix 10/11/23

-"Will return" text glitch removed
-Slime Girls Smoothies Event Returned Forever
-Text to remove from New Boss Intro regarding a removed character
-Dreamcutter Hayley Music Added
-Fixed Silviesaurus Start Pause
-Underboob text fix
-Didn't text fix
-Shred n Tear Helmet glitch fixed
-Graphics flicker fix
-Kill spot on Tsundere Fixed
-Image for Jane Added (Fixed)
-Silviesaurus movement tweeks
-Tentacle Locker cutscene buy bug fixed
-Cutscene Menu Fix
-Fan art floating shadow fix
-Vioreapers in sewer now visable
-Commentator Onyx line changed
-Active select remembered on options menu
-final dating item moved on babylon sewers turn
-timetrial global leaderboards set up for sewer and trainwreck
-slime girls changed to under the hood on main menu
-tentacle locker hint added to character select
Thank you for sharing this new update!

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Like... who asked?

• Angry
Reactions: catsdino and aejotx
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes