• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Shady Lewd Kart [v1.59 Steam] [Shady Corner]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Zimzz

Apr 17, 2022
C:\Users\donal\Documents\My Games\ShadyCorner

Default save game data location i would imagine on most windows pcs??
im not sure about others or even your pc but this is where i found mine

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
The different art styles in the preview pictures is kinda jarring. Some characters are drawn with a unique 2D style while others look more realistic, not to mention the game itself looks like it uses 3D models for the races and the racers look a lot like Miis. Is there a screenshot of the actual H scenes? That's the real way to know if someone will want to play it or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
dumb question does this game have malware my sibling is wanting me to not download cause they think theres a risk of it mind you i own the game on steam just havent installed yet

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Damn, kart racers are getting lewded too?!

What's next, lewd soccer?

I'm not complaining though :ROFLMAO:

Mar 18, 2019
dumb question does this game have malware my sibling is wanting me to not download cause they think theres a risk of it mind you i own the game on steam just havent installed yet
Yeah, of course, it has malware. See the tag: "malware".

Obvious /s.

Time to educate your sibling how to not be a moron. Or how to check stuff like that for himself. Either works.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
The game itself is good, without crashes and bugs. But then it becomes boring after 30 minutes. Racing here is good.
18+ made for 4-
Art - on 4-
So I downloaded a full save and looked at everything that is

Dxthzu

Aug 30, 2023
So much publicity for this video game has appeared to me that I think I have to try it! :rolleyes:, I still think that Nintendo is afraid of success with Mario Kart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShadyLewdKart-1.56.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
good game played it back in like 2019 when it first come out with my bro when dinosaurs walked the earth still , it was good for like 30 min then it just got boring but didnt have any problems with it

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes