Unity Shady Lewd Kart [v1.59 Steam] [Shady Corner]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

ExiledViper

Nov 11, 2019
I think the save problem might be the fault of the version we use, since we use the steam version. But, of course, we would need someone with the itch.io version to test.
Fuck it, I'm desperate enough to give it a try. Buying now, will post mega and mediafire links asap.

Update: You're a genius, and I'm glad I tested your theory. It does, in fact, save. Also, the .reg save file the other guy posted works. It doesn't unlock everything, but it does give you quite a lot of stuff and basically endless coins.

Last edited:

Parchairian

Nov 6, 2023
Fuck it, I'm desperate enough to give it a try. Buying now, will post mega and mediafire links asap.

Update: You're a genius, and I'm glad I tested your theory. It does, in fact, save. Also, the .reg save file the other guy posted works. It doesn't unlock everything, but it does give you quite a lot of stuff and basically endless coins.

Mega

Tbh it was a huge assumption based off the old (now depricated) save fix.

This one:
I think i fixed it. It seems it was something loading/saving in cloud, something like that idk. I played with the code and know it works.
Extract and put the file (Assembly-CSharp.dll) in "\Shady Lewd Kart_Data\Managed"

Reactions: ExiledViper

Bunchanumbers

Mar 24, 2018

Mega

My hero :giggle:

• Red Heart

Idk_SFM

Mar 21, 2020
does anyone know where the character unlock key for bon bon and Chu Chu in leisure sleeze apocalypse is?

ExiledViper

Nov 11, 2019
That's some hardcore dedication, very well done!
Thank you! Once I discovered the secret to grinding the climax bar, everything else became trivial. Also, here's the save since I finally learned how to make a .reg file and I figure other people don't feel like wasting their time on this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you! Once I discovered the secret to grinding the climax bar, everything else became trivial. Also, here's the save since I finally learned how to make a .reg file and I figure other people don't feel like wasting their time on this game.

Save
Thank you so much for sharing the fruits of your labor... Or so to speak. I am usually a fan of unlocking everything legit but I doubt I could dedicate that much time like you did. Way to go above and beyond. (y)

• Red Heart

Idk_SFM

Mar 21, 2020

Save
how do you make a .reg for your save file? i'd like to back my save up

ExiledViper

Nov 11, 2019
how do you make a .reg for your save file? i'd like to back my save up
In Registry Editor, locate and right click the registry key or subkey that you want to back up. Then, select Export as shown here.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 110901.png
Note: You can only back up entire folders, not individual values, so you'd want to right click the folder containing all the values for the game like in the screenshot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes