Ren'Py Shag the Hag 2 (Game Development Thread)

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i'm VERY hesitant to do that as i have a history of computers just dying and being unable to finish what i started. i really don't want to do that again.

in honesty, the other problem is i'm sort of doing this not in a narratively logical way. for example, while i've done the combat, shops etc, i haven't done any renders for most of the main characters yet. so, i have all the opening dialogue and interactions, but no images for them. :)

instead, i've been rendering most of the simple scenes (ie: walking around, being drunk, shopping, etc.). that'd honestly make for a confusing experience for you. :)

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Just finished first game and will give 5 starts p it is awesome except for one major issue. There were absolutely no anal?! Very disappointing, that being said game was stellar!

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Just finished first game and will give 5 starts p it is awesome except for one major issue. There were absolutely no anal?! Very disappointing, that being said game was stellar!

yah, i haven't added anal in. i think mostly because these games seem to usually follow the pattern of kiss/touch/blow/fuck/anal, and i don't really have time to do the full series or i'd take years longer to make games :p

the other flipside is i once set up the scene on a character, but the morphs looked terrible, so i didn't continue. posing the pussy in these games is enough of a nightmare.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018

yah, i haven't added anal in. i think mostly because these games seem to usually follow the pattern of kiss/touch/blow/fuck/anal, and i don't really have time to do the full series or i'd take years longer to make games :p

the other flipside is i once set up the scene on a character, but the morphs looked terrible, so i didn't continue. posing the pussy in these games is enough of a nightmare.
Thank you for all the hard work. Truly a masterful effort. I haven't had so much fun reading through a VN in a long time. Your game didn't just have a great story but also other kinds of fun :) I needed anal to hmm "complete" my experience, but like I said cant critique the game for my own issues :) THANK YOU!

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
So, it's still alive? That's good to know. I wish there was a walkthrough for the first one. I just keep having the same conversation over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over with Nakita, and I am getting absolutely nowhere! What gives? Why no walkthrough?

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
So, it's still alive? That's good to know. I wish there was a walkthrough for the first one. I just keep having the same conversation over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over with Nakita, and I am getting absolutely nowhere! What gives? Why no walkthrough?
unfortunately that is a part of the first game, you have to do a bit of grinding with the girls before you can advance.

Bladecnw

May 10, 2020
Damn.... I miss Ghost Girl.... I captured the image before it was removed, but a HD crash wiped it.... And now it's too late.... She was so gorgeous, best I've ever seen.....

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Damn.... I miss Ghost Girl.... I captured the image before it was removed, but a HD crash wiped it.... And now it's too late.... She was so gorgeous, best I've ever seen.....
i'm remaking a ghost girl, but i have to make her patreon friendly. i haven't yet finished working on her textures, though. i had a few ways i can go and just haven't decided so i've been rendering everyone else instead atm.