ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
I played a bit and while I like what you did with Nakita (the zombie) to make her feel like a genuine person, the whole "zombie killing and eating innocent people" is creeping me out. Well, more like morally disgusted and wanting to call an Exterminatus on her ass, but you get the point.

If you go with an exploration Ren'py you might need to add more stuff to make it worthwhile. Otherwise a linear storytelling Ren'py game would probably work better. You have potential to do even better.

yayadelpedro

Feb 1, 2020
I was playing the game, made plenty of quick saves, died because i thought i could load back my quick saves but i can't. Is there something i can do to get back my save ? or are there any cheats so i could start again from the same point ?

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Sucks that its already completed, could have used more content as its really good and original.
I'm glad you liked it enough to want more. :)

My goal was to give many games, rather than work on one for an extended period. However, I am working on the next one which will be "complete" but allow for plugins which instead would add new stories. That way you, the player, have something to look forward to without feeling cut off in the middle of a scene for 3 months.

At least... That's the plan...

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
This is pretty great, well done Dev! Do you have anymore games in the oven coming out?
I do indeed! My next one is a psychologist analysing his many patients to, ummm, help them, ummm, get better... He's a doctor. you can trust him...

Each "patient" will have their own story and be "complete". I plan to implement a bunch of patients in the initial release, then add more as plugins (by theme!) in future releases.

Depending how Patreon goes depends how fast I can spew it out, but this game took 6 months to make.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Just finished the game and holy shit, that was fun!
What a great game, well done dev!

Reactions: L8ERALgames

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ugh, i can't progress at all. All i see is the same scenes with Agatha, Jogger, Nikita, cat, goblin and psycho.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
you just need to grind a bit to increase characters lust
Screw it, after an hour im still at 30 lust, i will just cheat it and hope nothing breaks.
Edit: after passing the 40 lust mark getting more is easy, below 40 it is painfully slow.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was awesome.

Nikita is adorable but the hag is hot as fuck.

Now marvel at the confused faces of those that only saw her as an old witch and stopped playing.

Only 2 achievments left to work on are reach level 10 and dig up the past.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes