2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 10, 2018
interesting game concept so far. Played it a bit yesterday- I will admit tho that it is a very rough start, the various poses and angles the characters are positioned can be offputting to downright hilarious, but it has definite promise to improve. I do wish there were climax/cumming scenes tho.
I do hope the best for this project in the future tho!

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

Piftee

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
Of all the Borderlands characters you had to pick Ava?
First i wanted to use Moxxi, but when imported her to Unity she had many many issues so i had to drop her. I haven't played the third BL btw (having a bad pc, but played lot of BL2), but i read that people hated Ava a lot for some reason. That's why you asking this ? You don't like her ?

Nov 4, 2017
First i wanted to use Moxxi, but when imported her to Unity she had many many issues so i had to drop her. I haven't played the third BL btw (having a bad pc, but played lot of BL2), but i read that people hated Ava a lot for some reason. That's why you asking this ? You don't like her ?
Play it when you can and you'll hate her like the rest of us

kingmich

May 21, 2017
ya.... a lot people don't like ava for good reason but who knows maybe people will want to hate fuck her? i guess people would be more into tiny tina then ava for this but eh who knows. can't wait to see more updates on this game good luck piftee

Piftee

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
ya.... a lot people don't like ava for good reason but who knows maybe people will want to hate fuck her? i guess people would be more into tiny tina then ava for this but eh who knows. can't wait to see more updates on this game good luck piftee
Thanks kingmich, i hope that other parts of the game can be likeable at least.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
alright i was gonna pass on this entirely but if you can pull a fucking glock on harley quinn it's worth a look at the very least

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
the sword definetly needs more range. you have to take damage jsut to hit them with it. or add an animation the enemies do to actually deal damage instead of having a damage aura in their hitbox.

And not to mention the gun sometimes just randomly misses

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
The hell is with the wonky hits on the gun?
i can be shooting center mass and miss completely???

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Fun little demo.
Went through to the end and found that picking up ammo spawns enemies.

Also discovered you have just enough health kits and ammo to reach the end providing hitboxes when shooting don't miss at point blank at times.

Didn't go looking at the hearts until after i reached the end.

Weapon fix and an option to turn music off would be great.
I play the majority of FPS games regardless of genre with the music turned off.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote