2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Piftee

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
SRsbr2.png

Overview:
Shagternate Reality is a 3D adult adventure game with combat elements inside a dark fantasy environment.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-16
Release Date: 2023-12-16
Developer: Piftee
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

S1.png S5.png S4.png S2.png S3.png S6.png S7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Edited and moved to Games

Piftee
Good luck with your game and feel free to open a ticket for the Game Developer badge.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShagternateReality-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Piftee

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
Thanks for your feedback guys.

Klazik I agree, but making them through Blender looks really difficult for me, i am still very much in learning process, i even have problems like rigging etc, i only animating there, but i will look around to find something that easier to handle.

evaw Looks like the game run well for you i happy about that. I mean 75 fps everywhere, and your card not really sweating. I have a old one and he is close to 100 % usage :) but 60 fps. The game is on Ultra setting default and cannot be changed, i had the setting but deleted it because at high options and lower, the models looked ugly messed up. It's a low req. game, doesnt need to change.

Reactions: Gabaw

Piftee

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
evaw I've played this one, the last gif or clip looks hot. The true facials game cum would be nice too.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Not bad for a model/animation demo. Eventually, I'd imagine you would want to refine the controls (toggle for crouch option, something closer to WASD than T for camera switch) and also add a more fleshed out interaction system. Overall, the basics are there for an introduction. Good luck on your first major project, Piffy.

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

Piftee

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Gabaw I've changed the Crouch button to be toggle and the camera swap to "Q" button (if its okay) for all cameras when we're near to the girls of course. And sound will stop too when we press pause, sry about that. These modifications will be in the next update too. I'm going back to do stuff, take care.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote