Ren'Py Shakai Seikatsu [v0.10.3] [Pervert World]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 10, 2019
1: I know very well what tastes so they don't mix.
2: I was not personally the one who put the labels
3: I don't know how this page works, I would like to learn how to use it.
I also am relatively new to the forum so I do not know the process but the dev tag is different from thread ownership, the dev tag appears under your profile, also to be sure the only mention of NTR in a harem game should be to confirm that it will not be there, I am curious to know how it got there if it was not planned,

I am sorry if I seem rude but I am sick of games that hide NTR beihind vague rules and stuff, too many games try to add NTR in by calling it something else or add it later and ruin the game without warning, if you do not plan to put it in you should state it clearly so peaple can know what to expect,

it would also help to know which fetishes are avoidable(do not happen unless the player decides) and which skippable(they still happen but you can decide not to watch them), for some the difference can ruin a game, it is not required by the forum as far as I know but it is appreciated and makes it so arguments on content are less likely,

clarifying if the MC is nameable and a self insert would also be appreciated but that is more a personal taste of mine, also knowing how sexually active the girls are would be good but that is also a personal preference as I hate slutty characters,

honestly being vague on your content is more harmful than not as peaple are more likely to avoid something they are not sure they will like instead of something that is clear about what it is.

Regardless I whish you luck in your endeavours and I hope the game is not hindred by the temporary mistagging.

Perverted world

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
I also am relatively new to the forum so I do not know the process but the dev tag is different from thread ownership, the dev tag appears under your profile, also to be sure the only mention of NTR in a harem game should be to confirm that it will not be there, I am curious to know how it got there if it was not planned,

I am sorry if I seem rude but I am sick of games that hide NTR beihind vague rules and stuff, too many games try to add NTR in by calling it something else or add it later and ruin the game without warning, if you do not plan to put it in you should state it clearly so peaple can know what to expect,

it would also help to know which fetishes are avoidable(do not happen unless the player decides) and which skippable(they still happen but you can decide not to watch them), for some the difference can ruin a game, it is not required by the forum as far as I know but it is appreciated and makes it so arguments on content are less likely,

clarifying if the MC is nameable and a self insert would also be appreciated but that is more a personal taste of mine, also knowing how sexually active the girls are would be good but that is also a personal preference as I hate slutty characters,

honestly being vague on your content is more harmful than not as peaple are more likely to avoid something they are not sure they will like instead of something that is clear about what it is.

Regardless I whish you luck in your endeavours and I hope the game is not hindred by the temporary mistagging.
Thank you very much for your words and yes I agree with you, I have also suffered when my character is NTR'd without warning, that's so ugly :c

Perverted world

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
View attachment 2208628

So, it would be nice to know if fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or maybe forced by plot?
Btw no loli tag with those characters? :unsure:

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways good luck.
Thank you very much for your advice and I will keep it in mind

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
Why does everyone want to make a sandbox where you need to balance all these traits? Not only is your sandbox empty, but I have to repeat a bunch of empty interactions until a variable says "Okay NOW you can see a hand holding scene between the MC and this love interest that has no personality beyond liking the MC."
padding lack of content by adding grind

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It seems like a trend lately, not the first game that adds the NTR tag to the game, it also does not help that no more information is given after, you would think that after the massive ammount of backlash and shitposting that happened almost every time before peaple would learn not to mix harems with NTR.
Arrogance my friend, which most people are guilty of, where they think they can do things better their way, with the idea that no one has tried before.
Despite it likely having been done many times before, they just think they are unique because of ego.

That being said, seems like this dev isn't/wasn't going to do that.

To help people with the ntr tag. Looked at the itch comments

Person: Dev,what kind of Ntr are you referring to? Netorare,Netorase or Netori?

Dev: If you answer me I will answer your question, what type do you like?

Person: hahaha ok, first I must say that, it's your game so add the content that you like, if someone likes it they will follow you, leaving that aside I only like Netori,I'm not interested in Netorase (sharing) and much less in Netorare (not interested in following the story of a cuck loser Mc, nothing against anyone who likes said content)

Dev: Well, we'll see how the story develops, but I'm telling you right now that the protagonist is no asshole.

So looks like player would be cucked with an answer like that. So have fun if that is your thing.
My friend, there is only one type of NTR, and that is Netorare. Netorase is included because it is a subgenre of Netorare (is NTR but MC is into it basically).

Netori is off being its own thing. Hanging out with Reverse-NTR.

Hello this is the developer of the game, you are very right in your words, I'm just testing how the followers behave in different terrains to check if they like it or not.

PS: I wasn't planning to add NTR in my game.
Uhhh, you should probably be more clear with response on itch.io as well then :BootyTime:

Responses like this don't really help in clearing up misunderstandings:
1670043745098.png
To add, NTR, sharing/swinging, MMF, tentacles, bestiality etc. also do not go well with harem at all.

Harem, means the LIs only have MC and no one else by it's meaning (literally meaning one man who has multiple women, although on f95 they use it for one MC and multiple LIs ignoring gender of the MC and LIs), hence it doesn't go well with any of these mentioned niche genres.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
View attachment 2208628

So, it would be nice to know if fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or maybe forced by plot?
Btw no loli tag with those characters? :unsure:

EDIT:

Anyways good luck.
this looks like hell.

gonna have to pass this.

plus it looks like the dev is not 100% sure if he will add ntr/sharing which I seen a post on itch.io about that so yea red flags.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, after seeing and reading the tutorial, I will skip this one. Way to much stats to keep an eye on. At this point people will probably spend more time on handling the stats than on the actual content. And at least I am not here to play a real life simulation. I want to spend some good times with some interesting stories. If I want a real life expierence, than I turn off my pc and play my life. :cautious: And reading that you're going to throw a bunch of things on the wall until something sticks to it, doesn't fill me with much hope that the story will be anything good. Stretching gameplay with stupid mechanics to cover the lack of content and story never worked well in the past. Most of these projects got abandoned or have a very low overall rating with just a very small amount of support, if any.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
No problem, look I'm going to be honest with you, the best thing would be to implement the fast travel buttons, and perhaps eliminate the limit of actions that you set or the hunger and energy, I understand that it is your idea, but with that mechanism surely what you are going to achieve is to annoy the players, why do I say that you are going to annoy them?

I'm gonna put an example :
I'm not saying this to discourage you, it's constructive criticism, if you work on it and fix it the game can improve a lot

Perverted world

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
No problem, look I'm going to be honest with you, the best thing would be to implement the fast travel buttons, and perhaps eliminate the limit of actions that you set or the hunger and energy, I understand that it is your idea, but with that mechanism surely what you are going to achieve is to annoy the players, why do I say that you are going to annoy them?

I'm not saying this to discourage you, it's constructive criticism, if you work on it and fix it the game can improve a lot
I don't want to make spoiler(that's what the Discord group is for xd), but the next update is about side quests and will add the possibility of having outings and not just have to do the same thing every day, As I remember (spoiler)
there will be events depending on the day, type, exams, holidays and minigames, the game is like this because I wanted to give you an idea of how the mechanics will be handled, obviously it needs to be polished, but for what I plan to do, the game is not even 5% complete.

So I will keep reading all the comments to give me an idea of what would be good or bad, what to like or dislike.

thank you very much for the suggestions I will take them into account

PS: the system of movement through the corridors was redesigned.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I just tried it and it really needs an english proofreader. Not only are all pronouns wrong but also many translation errors, for example, i dont know about any school with a living room.

And for the ongoing discussion here, if there will be ntr i dont need a proofreader anymore because i dont play ntr games. But if you plan to make it fully avoidable, you just double your work and real harem fans dont like to get asked every time if they want to be betrayed, so it should be a basic setting/choice to enable/disable all of it at once. In other words, you waste tons of work for content every harem fan will disable right away and then they will complain about short updates and little content. If you have a team you could handle it by outsourcing the routes, but if you work alone better choose now if you want a real harem game or another slutsimulator. And remember, just skipping ntr content will earn you just as much hate as forced ntr since its exactly the same, either they are your girls or not, it doesnt matter if you see it or just know it. In the end its up to you, but i saw enough harem games going down by adding ntr and have read enough ntrlover comments to know harem is "to soft and easy" for them. If you mix water and fire you either get dirty water or steam, both are not really appealing to fans of fire or water. ;)

___
Okay, after reaching the sandbox mode i have a few things to add:
Talking to haru before class is spanish ony and you get more stats then shown in the hud
Handy and Laptop need a close button, scolling back will not help once there is anything to do ^^
After walking from empty room to empty room i think a more classic sandbox style or a map that shows where the people are would be better
Resting also leads to some spanish text
Hmm...i honestly dont know what to do now. I talked with the reading girl, eat with the sweet gitl, played with haru and even talked a few times spanish with her, donno what i talked about but whatever, eat with hideki, joined class, talked to the teach after class, went home, ...sometimes i jumped off the bridge, sometimes i just die of boredom since there is nothing new...maybe i reached the end of content, i dont know...but i suggest you add an "reached end of content" screen so we know when we did all ^^

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Perverted world

Perverted world

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
I just tried it and it really needs an english proofreader. Not only are all pronouns wrong but also many translation errors, for example, i dont know about any school with a living room.

And for the ongoing discussion here, if there will be ntr i dont need a proofreader anymore because i dont play ntr games. But if you plan to make it fully avoidable, you just double your work and real harem fans dont like to get asked every time if they want to be betrayed, so it should be a basic setting/choice to enable/disable all of it at once. In other words, you waste tons of work for content every harem fan will disable right away and then they will complain about short updates and little content. If you have a team you could handle it by outsourcing the routes, but if you work alone better choose now if you want a real harem game or another slutsimulator. And remember, just skipping ntr content will earn you just as much hate as forced ntr since its exactly the same, either they are your girls or not, it doesnt matter if you see it or just know it. In the end its up to you, but i saw enough harem games going down by adding ntr and have read enough ntrlover comments to know harem is "to soft and easy" for them. If you mix water and fire you either get dirty water or steam, both are not really appealing to fans of fire or water. ;)

___
Okay, after reaching the sandbox mode i have a few things to add:
Talking to haru before class is spanish ony and you get more stats then shown in the hud
Handy and Laptop need a close button, scolling back will not help once there is anything to do ^^
After walking from empty room to empty room i think a more classic sandbox style or a map that shows where the people are would be better
Resting also leads to some spanish text
Hmm...i honestly dont know what to do now. I talked with the reading girl, eat with the sweet gitl, played with haru and even talked a few times spanish with her, donno what i talked about but whatever, eat with hideki, joined class, talked to the teach after class, went home, ...sometimes i jumped off the bridge, sometimes i just die of boredom since there is nothing new...maybe i reached the end of content, i dont know...but i suggest you add an "reached end of content" screen so we know when we did all ^^
Hello, thanks for clarifying several ideas, if you see that there is a lot of content missing is because the content is just being created, is only one person working in the programming area, we are giving everything to publish a nice content and that everyone likes and the issue of NTR and I made it clear that it will not be present, the issue of translation, I am using a translator of a page, since our level of English is not so advanced, if someone would like to help with the translation to talk to me by mail,

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Actually, after the tutorial I have seen that there are many things to keep high to be able to act effectively, a limited amount of actions, in addition to what seems to be the MC's mental health that must be prevented from losing (Lovecraftian style). Too complex for what I'm looking for.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Does the dev even knows how to say she? Everytime someone is meant to say she, it says he instead?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats the machine translation, spanish is worse than russian with pronouns and translators can only identify a difference if there is a difference in the source language.

Reactions: $@~

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thats the machine translation, spanish is worse than russian with pronouns and translators can only identify a difference if there is a difference in the source language.
It's probably because pronouns are almost never used in Spanish. For example, in Spanish we say: ¿Va a comer? The problem is that this sentence can be translated as are you going to eat? or as is he/she going to eat?, it all depends on the context.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why does everyone want to make a sandbox where you need to balance all these traits? Not only is your sandbox empty, but I have to repeat a bunch of empty interactions until a variable says "Okay NOW you can see a hand holding scene between the MC and this love interest that has no personality beyond liking the MC."
I agree. It was intresting until I seen that I had to balance items that I struggle with balancing in my real life. lol

Oct 10, 2019
It's probably because pronouns are almost never used in Spanish. For example, in Spanish we say: ¿Va a comer? The problem is that this sentence can be translated as are you going to eat? or as is he/she going to eat?, it all depends on the context.
I am fairly certain that is a thing with most neo latin languages, like french or italian, it is interesting how different languages have different ways to say things, there are a lot of terms that in english are a single word but in other languages they are entire sentences and vice versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK so far this game is a damn failure.

1. Even if you fucking cook and eat you still will not be full! Fucking really dev do you think that he has a fucking bottomless stomach?

2. The hints is fucking shit. Get 100 confidence.. how the hell do you do that since you can't find the damn girls in the damn school without just visiting every fucking area to see no one is here! Seriously?

3. Navigation is awful! The house you always have to go back to your damn bedroom to do anything. What a shitty UI.

4. There seems to be no damn purpose of going to school except to hunt for girls.. classes seem again to be a damn after thought so school is nothing but a meet up. If your going to use a damn school than make it fucking mandatory to go to class!

So at this time this is a total failure for a dating simulator! Who the fuck has ever heard of keep up the fucking stats of yours for a dating sim.. This game is such a fucked up mish mash it is a failure as any type of game as it has no damn type!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So much like the other countries from what I understand.. I understand when there is he/she mistakes in translation as they don't really exist in other languages.. so that does not bother me.. what bother me is the awful game play.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote