Ren'Py Shakai Seikatsu [v0.10.3] [Pervert World]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Perverted world

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
OK so far this game is a damn failure.

1. Even if you fucking cook and eat you still will not be full! Fucking really dev do you think that he has a fucking bottomless stomach?

2. The hints is fucking shit. Get 100 confidence.. how the hell do you do that since you can't find the damn girls in the damn school without just visiting every fucking area to see no one is here! Seriously?

3. Navigation is awful! The house you always have to go back to your damn bedroom to do anything. What a shitty UI.

4. There seems to be no damn purpose of going to school except to hunt for girls.. classes seem again to be a damn after thought so school is nothing but a meet up. If your going to use a damn school than make it fucking mandatory to go to class!

So at this time this is a total failure for a dating simulator! Who the fuck has ever heard of keep up the fucking stats of yours for a dating sim.. This game is such a fucked up mish mash it is a failure as any type of game as it has no damn type!
Everything is already solved :)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've tried again, but I really don't like having to worry about keeping stats up (hunger and energy) and having the number of actions limited to 3.

I guess the best thing to do is wish the Dev luck and thank him for sharing the game.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021

Update 0.0.9

NEW CONTENT:

-You can now use the phone to call the different characters (only if you have the number).
-Some game icons have been changed
-Music has been implemented at the beginning of the game.
-Joseline's house has been added.
-A map has been added so that you can go freely through the different places.
-An Easter Egg has been implemented in the school depending on your luck will appear.
-Implemented a new system to change the character's outfit.
-3D scenes have been added
-Some incoherent dialogues have been changed.
-Many new sounds have been added
-Now before starting the game, the loading bar will appear.
-Now the respective acknowledgements will be shown at the start of the game for those who are patrons.
-School is now mandatory (You will not be able to skip days).
-New interactions with joseline have been added.
-Completely changed the tutorial so that it is not in line with the new versions.
-The game has been optimized

Main and secondary missions:
-A new mission with joseline has been added (After you have completed the pool mission you must wait until Saturday and go to the map to activate the mission).

remastering:
-The quality of the characters at the beginning of the game has been improved.
-Many scenes that looked very bad and inconsistent have been improved.
-Changed the study scene

Bug fixes:
- Fixed the problem with in-game links.
-Fixed bug with money in negative.
-Negative hunger bug fixed.
-Fixed a bug in [MyName].
Fixed small bugs in the mobile -Fixed bug in the cell phone
-Fixed bug in name traditions.
-Fixed the problem of sounds being heard too low -Fixed a bug that appeared [MyName] -Fixed small bugs in mobile -Fixed bug in name traditions

Adjustment:
-Deleted the movement you spend when studying.

I hope you like this update, I am very motivated with the game and I plan to continue updating it for a long time, thanks for all the support and your comments that motivate me a lot and help me to improve the game daily, remember to report any errors or bugs I will be seeing them immediately and giving them solution, See you in the next update <3

Reactions: elmariachi

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Why does different devs have to make games that can't talk right? Sometimes when referring to a female it says he or it. I'm sorry but if you going to refer a human as it, you should go back to school or just give up and get some serious help. That's the lowest type of racism I can think of. NO HUMAN should be called it.
Before coming to the conclusion that they are racists, I would have concluded that they don't know English. Which in fact is what happens to quite a few Devs who aren't native English speakers and use machine translators.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Before coming to the conclusion that they are racists, I would have concluded that they don't know English. Which in fact is what happens to quite a few Devs who aren't native English speakers and use machine translators.
I didn't mean to say that part. I was half asleep when I responded. What I meant to say is how come most devs consider a female as he or it? It's just wrong.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I didn't mean to say that part. I was half asleep when I responded. What I meant to say id how come most devs consider a female as he or it? It's just wrong.
I think it has to do with the fact that they write the text in their language, and then translate it with a translator, which I assume will be Google's in most cases.

I will use an example:

Imagine that we are talking about a girl, the first sentence is in Spanish and the second is the automatic translation into English.

"Se sienta en la mesa y coge su teléfono para jugar al Candy Crash"

"He sits at the table and picks up his phone to play Candy Crash"

In Spanish, the phrase doesn't have a defined gender by itself, that is, that phrase can be used both to say that it's made by a man or by a woman. And here is the reason why most of the translations change the gender of women, when Google translator has to choose between masculine and feminine, it usually chooses the first one.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I didn't mean to say that part. I was half asleep when I responded. What I meant to say id how come most devs consider a female as he or it? It's just wrong.
Machine translations are dumb. For gender ambiguity well "they", "them", or "their" exist however the AI will usually default to male. Proofreading can easily spot these errors and some fans will report "typos" or revised translations to help non English speaking devs out. Tools like Translator++ will just chuck lots of text at the AI with little regards as to what gets upchucked back and if someone doesn't know what they are getting is vomit well things can get messy. This is also why some will look at MTL, whine, and go off to do other things.

Last edited:
Reactions: $@~ and BlasKyau

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Shakai Seikatsu [v0.2.0] [Leroy12]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
lol, ss5 with that recognizable hentai. Wonder if dev could get in trouble due to that, or if the company that made it would think it's free advertising.

Ps. Doubtful, since it's a Japanese company, but a neat thought experiment.

Reactions: Perverted world

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game feels very shallow. You lose confidence and happiness for not telling your perverted brother that you apologized to Hayami. WTF? How does that even make sense? There is nothing to cause you to lose or gain for that action except the affection of Hayami. Same for losing points if you do not want to go with your brother... The choices are all forced as you have to pick the outgoing choice all the time or you lose confidence and happiness. Really it's so shallow.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This game is a chore to play. That paired with yet another little boy MC who thinks like a horny twelve year old is reason enough for me to pass on this one. Good luck though, dev.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I thought the pink haired girls name was Hayami Shimicu? It went from this first name to the second name lol Screenshot 2023-08-08 185623.png Screenshot 2023-08-08 185702.png

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a mod to have unlimited moves in a day, energy and hunger. When I play games that limits those, it gets boring and aggravating. I seriously don't know why people would want to add them into games, all it does is slow the processes and piss off some of the players. The Dev should remove them. It looked enjoyable until this fact was shown. I even had to delete the game because I lost interest in playing it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Leroy11 Hey!
I noticed that your game jumped from ~340 MB to over 2 GB in a single update - I checked what's up and here's what I found:
- most of the newly added (I would assume so) content is in .png, please convert that to .webp or .jpg with 95% quality
- the existing .jpg pictures look like they were kept in a "lossless" configuration - that's a bad practice since it takes as much space as .png without the benefits that .jpg can provide (please re-do them with 95% quality, the visual difference is non-existent while the final size is significantly smaller)
- inicio.webm is literally just a movie with slideshow images, it should not take 165 MB - just make a series of images in Ren'Py script with "hard pause" and music, it'll take 1/10th of the size and it will look better
- the other movies are also far too large, they are mostly just 4-5 second loops, but take between 60-80 MBs each, use a more aggressive compression on them (as evidenced by clips like pajaj1.webm, which take 3-5 MBs and have the exact same length)

Fix those issues as soon as possible, your game is overly bloated right now.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote