3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Oh man Kristen isnt even listed on the itch.io page under the list of characters, even dante, toasterman, and linus are mentioned lmfao. Is Love Joint abandoning Kristen? First shes missing from the page banner and now shes gone from the character list.
She has 1 h-scene on the main story, and 2 from platinum bonuses. But yeah, she doesn't have a lot of air time during episodes 8-10, at least that I could remember.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
She has 1 h-scene on the main story, and 2 from platinum bonuses. But yeah, she doesn't have a lot of air time during episodes 8-10, at least that I could remember.
Yeah outside the beginning and later the club meetings shes been left behind. Replaced by Alexis..who is mentioned on the character info section on their itchio page.. Rip :cautious:

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
Episode 7 became free after four patreon-only episodes since ep6 so the next free one could take as long, if not longer as the last. But lucky for us here in F95, if you look at the right places, you can play the entire game for free ;)
If you did find the link with full eps unlocked please send me link too :)

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
So I assume this game is made in the same dreadful engine as DfD? What I remember form that one was that you couldn't skip, so different paths were a chore.

Reactions: Chronos7

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
after Emily cheating her boyfriend with MC in first chaps(1-3 dont remember), do we have something with her? in 8-10 chaps

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Hello, before I started to play main chapters I wanted to take a quick look premium scenes but there's no animation. Are we sure this game is animated? Giving the game animated tag for only we can look around some scenes looks like kind of scam. If there's not real animation in the game I'm not gonna play it so just wanted to check.

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Hello, before I started to play main chapters I wanted to take a quick look premium scenes but there's no animation. Are we sure this game is animated? Giving the game animated tag for only we can look around some scenes looks like kind of scam. If there's not real animation in the game I'm not gonna play it so just wanted to check.
Well there's your problem. You assumed that the platinum scenes are animated but in fact they are not. Only main story scenes are animated.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes