3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Xan#nr#le

Apr 3, 2024
Maggie is the best was dating only her and friendzoned everybody else, but anybody knows if there are consequences of multiple dating or any character even would see it or acknowledges it in this avn?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Maggie is the best was dating only her and friendzoned everybody else, but anybody knows if there are consequences of multiple dating or any character even would see it or acknowledges it in this avn?
If you friendzone everyone but Maggie, you miss out on some three way action with her and Haley.You shouldn't miss anything major in the plot, though.

Reactions: General Booty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
preview.jpg

Show less
Hey guys,
Hope you're all doing great. We wanted to give you a quick update on Episode 17 of Shale Hill Secrets. We're working hard on it, and if you caught our Finale Teaser, you'll know that things are really heating up for the MC (If you didn’t, you can check it ).
Anyways, we're excited about the direction the story is taking, especially after all the tension that's been building. It looks like the MC is finally taking control of the situation. What do you think?

Platinum Bonus scene

BonusImagePreview.png

Also, there's nothing better than taking a little peek at what we'll have in the next Platinum bonus scene... As we can see, Sam receives a visitor, and we all know she's a great host. But, will this be a party for two?

Stay tuned for more updates, and thanks for being a part of the Shale Hill Secrets journey!

Cheers,
The Love-Joint Team.

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
View attachment 3577328

Show less
Hey guys,
Hope you're all doing great. We wanted to give you a quick update on Episode 17 of Shale Hill Secrets. We're working hard on it, and if you caught our Finale Teaser, you'll know that things are really heating up for the MC (If you didn’t, you can check it ).
Anyways, we're excited about the direction the story is taking, especially after all the tension that's been building. It looks like the MC is finally taking control of the situation. What do you think?

Platinum Bonus scene

View attachment 3577330

Also, there's nothing better than taking a little peek at what we'll have in the next Platinum bonus scene... As we can see, Sam receives a visitor, and we all know she's a great host. But, will this be a party for two?

Stay tuned for more updates, and thanks for being a part of the Shale Hill Secrets journey!

Cheers,
The Love-Joint Team.

Before teasing major decision, they should make the few major decision in the game work... I send Cedric to prison, but the game ignores that, its always Emily that was in prison afterwards, even if i get the Cedric scene... That sucks and is not the only decision that gets ignored in the process, the game has huge continuation problems that needs to be fixed.

Reactions: MAD6999

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Before teasing major decision, they should make the few major decision in the game work... I send Cedric to prison, but the game ignores that, its always Emily that was in prison afterwards, even if i get the Cedric scene... That sucks and is not the only decision that gets ignored in the process, the game has huge continuation problems that needs to be fixed.
yes but won't.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.16.4] [Love-Joint]

Changelog:

The end of April is here, which means it’s time for a new Platinum bonus scene. This month we have a good one, featuring Sam and Alexis!

April24_Bonus_Scene_24.png
April24_Bonus_Scene_54.png

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Last edited:

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
I agree. The plot doesn't really favor incest, it feels more like a childhood friend than anything. The implications that she's MC's sister is almost non-existent. I wish it had a separate patch or smthing
I don't think the game really needs incest, it feels like a forced option for people who will only play games with that category. I'm not unsympathetic to that group, I just don't think the story builds a premise for Leah and MC being brother/sister at all.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't think the game really needs incest, it feels like a forced option for people who will only play games with that category. I'm not unsympathetic to that group, I just don't think the story builds a premise for Leah and MC being brother/sister at all.
I mean it does have a separate patch and all that, she is by default a "childhood" friend/friend/best friend/not related, you have to go in and change the relationship to make it your sister.

Their games have always had "incest" and their new one does too.

Same template as this game: Long Story Short [v0.9a] [TTrickGames]

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I did not get Emily scene in episode 14, totally ruined my mood. so Yeah, in very early, I remain silent during are first talk, but I did went to her house and had sex with her, than in the elevator and then she got arrested, I picked 3rd option, We had Sex, in Valerie room, and later threesome , so It caugt me off guard why I did not get it.

at least I know why I not get Maggie scenes, since I shoot her down, early, but with Emily, I don't get it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShaleHillSecrets-0.16.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes