3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Version 0.1.2 has been .

- Fixed a memory leak that caused save files to grow in size in some scenes. If you are encountering performance issues, double click the shortcut "Saves Location" inside the game folder, navigate to \default\data\ch1\saves\ and delete any .dat file bigger than 40KB.

BaasB would be great if you can update the game in the OP so everyone can benefit from the latest fixes and enhancements. Thanks.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Meh, as long as the engine works and isn't laggy/buggy all is fine. Don't know about the "best" skipping option

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Hmm this looks quite nice actually but any specific reason why not using ren'py engine? Also does a gamepad work with this like it does in ren'py?

btw will wait for v0.1.2 to be here to try it out...

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
Nice game, i really liked it so far, the storry seems interesting and catchy. and i honesly dont have any problems about engine.. its really cool, looking forward for more.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am not able to save though I press on empty slot but it doesnt save and also is the cheats button disabled in main menu?

D

Deleted member 3194223

Was going to try this but sounds like I should wait. Not really a unity fan and it’s an alpha so I’m not into being a test subject either. Hope the devs get all the issues cleared up and have a bunch of success with it.

ashaik

Sep 16, 2020
have they finally gone the full animated route or is the game still a glorified slideshow

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
I am not able to save though I press on empty slot but it doesnt save and also is the cheats button disabled in main menu?
What do you mean exactly? The save button does nothing or it is disabled? You should try version 0.1.2. I'm going to upload a hotfix since the OP is still linking an old build.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
What do you mean exactly? The save button does nothing or it is disabled? You should try version 0.1.2. I'm going to upload a hotfix since the OP is still linking an old build.
The save button does nothing. Not saving and also in the main menu cheat button seems disabled so cant use it too.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
I've uploaded a that can be applied on v0.1.0 (which is the build linked in the OP). Changelog in my previous post.

Install: unzip it in the game's root folder and replace the needed files.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
No idea. Try the hotfix and see the changelog notes. Cheats button is disabled because there aren't cheats yet.
Oh if there aren't any cheats yet then its fine. I thought maybe this is also an error just like the saving error. Thanks for the heads up though.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Could be because in Renpy you just click the slot and it saves.
With the software here you need to click a slot and then press the save button.
Took me a few seconds to realise that when I was playing.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Will I get blackmailed nerd in this one too?
Will the Mc have a mind of his own and not be a complete pushover?
Okay but this dude's got a point.

I haven't touched Love Joint since like...episode 15 of DFD (sorry to hear about Palmer, RIP man and learning that in the credits hit me harder than it should've) but there was a reason I dropped DFD and Love Join as a whole.

So far the game looks interesting. I'd like to assume it's going to be fundamentally similar to the previous games but different in the aspects that matter. But if the game starts turning into similar themes and story beats as DFD, then...

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Played the game and after seeing Alexis pictures I can say for sure this game won't be to my taste, you guys are already showing Li's fucking other dudes... guess old habits die hard.
I haven't played it yet so I don't know what to say about this, but from what I understood from the trailer (with that "starring/with x" thing), I'd say Alexis is not a LI.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Played the game and after seeing Alexis pictures I can say for sure this game won't be to my taste, you guys are already showing Li's fucking other dudes... guess old habits die hard.
She's not a main LI. If you cannot understand what a leaked nude/sex pic is and that turn you off, then yeah, I think the narrative of this game won't fit your taste at all. Anyway, thanks for your feedback.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
She's not a LI. If you cannot understand what a leaked nude/sex pic is and that turn you off, then yeah, I think the narrative of this game won't fit your taste at all. Anyway, thanks for your feedback.
I'm not into seeing other npcs bang the Li's or the side girls... so yeah for me that is a turn-off, I'm not into that kind of voyeurism.
And btw she was by far the cutest in the game ;)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes