3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Will pass. Not gonna free test, and/or advertise ANYTHING which have "paywall" built in. This is free forum, if you want to advertise yourself - go Patreon. But trust me this : i wont pay a dime for " a cat in the bag" , if i cant test it fully, i wont endorse it. Amen.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Will pass. Not gonna free test, and/or advertise ANYTHING which have "paywall" built in. This is free forum, if you want to advertise yourself - go Patreon. But trust me this : i wont pay a dime for " a cat in the bag" , if i cant test it fully, i wont endorse it. Amen.
Que?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
99.99% of games here have either patreon or subs or both support and rest use either some other or give game totally for free.

only handful of devs actually release updates for free (delayed or not) rest are patrons and/or subs leaks so your argument is totally pointless.

you are right that this is free site but this is also PIRATE site where pirated stuff (games, comics, arts, etc) are posted but ads and donors cover expenses.

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
99.99% of games here have either patreon or subs or both support and rest use either some other or give game totally for free.

only handful of devs actually release updates for free (delayed or not) rest are patrons and/or subs leaks so your argument is totally pointless.

you are right that this is free site but this is also PIRATE site where pirated stuff (games, comics, arts, etc) are posted but ads and donors cover expenses.
I was referring to PAYWALL , read again my post. There is no need to explain to me how things work here, or anywhere online ;) You mix my silence with.. ignorance. Bad mistake. I just feel no need to comment one everything. But, when i have something to say, i will, very precisely. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was referring to PAYWALL , read again my post. There is no need to explain to me how things work here, or anywhere online ;) You mix my silence with.. ignorance. Bad mistake. I just feel no need to comment one everything. But, when i have something to say, i will, very precisely. ;)
and again: all games here except those which devs release for free are behind paywall and in this case since these devs got tired of patreon leaks (on previous 2 games) they decided to add patron lock into game (their right and easy on their engine but not easy on renpy etc)).

anyways nobody forces you to play any of lj's games.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
and again: all games here except those which devs release for free are behind paywall and in this case since these devs got tired of patreon leaks (on previous 2 games) they decided to add patron lock into game (their right and easy on their engine but not easy on renpy etc)).

anyways nobody forces you to play any of lj's games.
You and me are on different websites ;) Stop preaching man, im online longer then you live prob. ;)
So this is the end of discussion.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You and me are on different websites ;) Stop preaching man, im online longer then you live prob. ;)
So this is the end of discussion.
well true that games can get leaked to other sites before they get here but still games are behind paywall until released for free or leaked.

End of pointless discussion.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You're arguing with a walking Dunning-Kruger effect by the looks of it, just let him have his "end of discussion". :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
I mean it goes two ways. There are games that gets leaked but it made them money because there are actual paying patrons lurking here and wanna test games to see if they're worth investing to lmao.
But there are also games that gets leaked and caused them to lose money. I'd lean towards the latter for this one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean it goes two ways. There are games that gets leaked but it made them money because there are actual paying patrons lurking here and wanna test games to see if they're worth investing to lmao.
But there are also games that gets leaked and caused them to lose money. I'd lean towards the latter for this one.
this is free to dl (even from itch.io) but needs to pay to play and to play for free needs to either wait, find a good cracker or use cheatengine. losing money depends how many places it gets leaked and how soon after release.

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Ppl will endorse good stuff. But you have to see it to know its "good stuff". As for Piracy, its like a fractal mathematics. Imagine a tree.. Well you piss on a root of it ( upload ) , and just wait till it spreads to all the branches. So if you want to be a bad guy and have tools and knowledge... you can easily do that. We used to crack really complicated and very expensive software, so some renpy 10.000 lines would not be a problem. But that would defy my point of being here - to have fun. NOT here to teach or to hack shit. ;)

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Why are people getting mad about games getting pirated on a pirate site? Wat...
I mean I wouldn't mind if people who likes SHS gets one episode behind for free after a new one gets released, but like, multiple episodes? C'mon man.

Reactions: GodofKings

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Ppl will endorse good stuff. But you have to see it to know its "good stuff". As for Piracy, its like a fractal mathematics. Imagine a tree.. Well you piss on a root of it ( upload ) , and just wait till it spreads to all the branches. So if you want to be a bad guy and have tools and knowledge... you can easily do that. We used to crack really complicated and very expensive software, so some renpy 10.000 lines would not be a problem. But that would defy my point of being here - to have fun. NOT here to teach or to hack shit. ;)
You're talking like the whole game is locked behind a paywall. I think six free episodes with hours of playtime is enough for someone to see and determined if it's "good stuff". If they like it, we'd love for them to support us but if not, we're not forcing them too. Multiple people rely on the Patreon income as a full time job (which games like this require time wise), in an ideal world sure we'd love to say here's the full game for free instantly, but that doesn't put food on the table.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes