3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
It is a shame that this games will be just like Double Homework. Gives just so many free games just to tease, then blackmails for money in order to finish. I understand that dev's need money to do these game, but don't put product out there and then take it back.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It is a shame that this games will be just like Double Homework. Gives just so many free games just to tease, then blackmails for money in order to finish. I understand that dev's need money to do these game, but don't put product out there and then take it back.
Given that Double Homework is available for free, that seems like odd complaint to make.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
In the ep.10, it is told Emily is in prison even though I chose to save Emily in ep.6 previously. Anyone has the same problem?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In the ep.10, it is told Emily is in prison even though I chose to save Emily in ep.6 previously. Anyone has the same problem?
There was a minor update released a few days ago, with the game version bumped to v0.10.2. Maybe it addressed that bug.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
now we can progress in the previous chapter as a free user?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Some information on this game for new people coming into the thread.

You can't play (anything past Chapter 6) it unless you use Cheat Engine (most people distrust CE), or login with a Patreon account, only v0.6.2 (linked in OP and cracked) can be played without anything else. All versions past v0.6.2 all stop at Chapter 6 which was the last public release.

Patreon Authentication

The game requires direct access validation using your Patreon account. Your subscription (gold or more) must be active for the API to recognize it. If you pledged and canceled it right afterwards, the validation process could fail. Please re-enable your pledge (you won't be charged again) and try again.

If your browser doesn’t open when clicking “Login with Patreon to play this episode!”, please check your system default browser settings and make sure your preferred browser is selected.

If the authentication process doesn’t work, please make sure to whitelist Shale Hill Secrets in your antivirus/firewall settings. Also, log out and log in from Patreon in your browser. Whitelisting our domain ( in your ad blocker/security extension in your browser can also do the trick.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For what little it's worth, i didn't encounter this error in my game, even in version 10.0. So it's probably more nuanced than that, or maybe the OP loaded a save game with different state by accident and didn't notice.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
For what little it's worth, i didn't encounter this error in my game, even in version 10.0. So it's probably more nuanced than that, or maybe the OP loaded a save game with different state by accident and didn't notice.
He wasn't checking that, was checking for the new version, v0.9.0 was the last version here till a few hours ago.

Reactions: ffive

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ShaleHillSecrets-0.10.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes