3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
Huh, glad I held off on this one till completion. Really enjoyed my session with it, think I got to episode 4 or something.

The sandbox tag is also what kept me away but it's not egregious at all, didn't feel like it ruined the flow or anything.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I am doing ep 9. I see that, for the past few eps, the dev has learned the trick of the cliffhanger ending. Stop that, don't do that, it's annoying, gimmicky.

Regardless, I am marvelously enjoying the literate, witty dialog the contorted ethical implications the skillfully constructed story and the ungratuitous sex. And Kristin is a shrink, psychological theorist, disguised as a unmild mannered comic book store operator. Such joy.

But I must ask, does anybody change positions 5 or 6 times during sexual passion? I never did, maybe I am an amateur.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I am doing ep 9. I see that, for the past few eps, the dev has learned the trick of the cliffhanger ending. Stop that, don't do that, it's annoying, gimmicky.

Regardless, I am marvelously enjoying the literate, witty dialog the contorted ethical implications the skillfully constructed story and the ungratuitous sex. And Kristin is a shrink, psychological theorist, disguised as a unmild mannered comic book store operator. Such joy.

But I must ask, does anybody change positions 5 or 6 times during sexual passion? I never did, maybe I am an amateur.
Personally, cliffhangers are fine, as long they don't abandon the game and resolve it decently in a reasonable amount of time.

As far as changing positions, I'd say it is more for offering a variety for people with different preferences or fetishes and not for realism, just as the multiple large money shots several times a day with different women isn't exactly realistic either.

Reactions: denmike92

denmike92

Nov 20, 2019
Personally, cliffhangers are fine, as long they don't abandon the game and resolve it decently in a reasonable amount of time.

As far as changing positions, I'd say it is more for offering a variety for people with different preferences or fetishes and not for realism, just as the multiple large money shots several times a day with different women isn't exactly realistic either.
He is probably complaining about cliffhangers because he didnt have to wait for the episodes. As he is playing the complete version. When it was still in earlier episodes, people love the cliffhangers as it drives discussions of the upcoming episodes.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Ok, the end is here, the game was absolutely amazing!!! Leah's or Emily's endings were beautiful. Thank you dev!!!. The small bit of disappointment is that Maggie and Haley did not get anal scenes. They were one of my fav characters, really wanted to see them analyzed :)
I mean we got scenes with Leah and Emily and most importantly with Lidia! Thank you for that!

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Damn... The writer is so unintelligent for this type of mystery writing. One moment the character represent themselves as genius at understanding then they fail at simple logic. I'm only at chapter 5 but already getting irritated, how Leah who is naking her life goal as a dashing journalist says, They probably had already seen the target picture and left it there. I mean who the fuck in their right mind would leave target's picture which might be revealed to others. Then why it ia strongly indicated that the target is MC when the picture is a shot of MC's back and clear picture of MC'S ex.
So dumb, no matter who the real target is.
* Then if you want to plant drugs then why not buy from an outsider?? This is frustrating me.

Last edited:

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Oh so this game is finally finished now? I stopped playing after ep 10, guess its time to get this one done. It was interesting what i played so far so hopefully there are no unpleasant surprises towards the end

Reactions: atrebor68

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh so this game is finally finished now? I stopped playing after ep 10, guess its time to get this one done. It was interesting what i played so far so hopefully there are no unpleasant surprises towards the end
well their prev. 2 games were even longer.

krishnaik

Apr 30, 2022
The bugs / grammatical errors are a bit disappointing.(e.g. spelling of cafeteria, and is it me or does it say Leah when you want to finish inside Emily?) Otherwise a good VN. Would be nice if i could edit a few things to polish it up.

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes