3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
Is there any way I can play the last 7 episodes? I can't crack the game because I'm only using an android and I can't find the game's directory.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Folks, getting a bit confused about the path system of the game. Multiple comments on the thread claim that choices don't really matter and you can freely date all girls up until the last few chapters when you finally are forced to make a choice. But then some claim that it does matter what choice you make, like in the beginning you need to perv on Leah in the shower and changing to keep her route open.

So which one is it? Do choices matter like these ones? Because if so, they are less than obvious. Not every guy interested in a particular girl would be creepy like this lest he messes up by getting caught, no? I decided not to save the pictures to my hard drive either, but now I am second guessing that as well.

Would appreciate some insight before I commit to a playthrough that might end up in a dud as I am doing a soloplay.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Folks, getting a bit confused about the path system of the game. Multiple comments on the thread claim that choices don't really matter and you can freely date all girls up until the last few chapters when you finally are forced to make a choice. But then some claim that it does matter what choice you make, like in the beginning you need to perv on Leah in the shower and changing to keep her route open.

So which one is it? Do choices matter like these ones? Because if so, they are less than obvious. Not every guy interested in a particular girl would be creepy like this lest he messes up by getting caught, no? I decided not to save the pictures to my hard drive either, but now I am second guessing that as well.

Would appreciate some insight before I commit to a playthrough that might end up in a dud as I am doing a soloplay.
my 5 cents is fuck'em all and by ch 16 no repercussions.

razzy87

Apr 9, 2022

It's like this: you can pretty much romance every girl with no reprecussions until the very end of the game, but some choices matter in order to start a romance with a specific girl in the first place. Some are very easy to figure out - like Sam, who literally throws herself at you, to the point it would be difficult NOT to romance her, some - like Leah or Emily, require you to make some choices here and there in order to start romancing them. Leah especially is tricky, which is funny, because the game really wants you to romance her. Also, don't qoute me on that, but I suspect you can't romance both Emily and Leah at the same time, due to some choices you have to make.

• Hey there
Reactions: LonerPrime

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also, don't qoute me on that, but I suspect you can't romance both Emily and Leah at the same time, due to some choices you have to make.
well my mc had sex with emily and leah (not together ofc, not that i wouldn't mind).

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
Some unique stuff, and of course the same shitty ass deformations (litterally the deformations of the ass). I understand that is hard and probably requires importing and exporting and breaking your balls, but 95% of the man in this planet have better looking asses than this DAZ3D girls.

If devs with experience that are making new games, dont dare to do it well, we are doomed to watch this trannies until DAZ decides to implement better bone/rigging/skining whatever the name is.
I agree completely. Everyone needs to realize how much better your work is than theirs right? I mean, cmon! No one makes better VNs than you, right? Refresh my memory real quick, which VNs have you published so far?

Hectorinn

Nov 5, 2023
If I download for Android and I want to put it in Spanish (translation)
Does anyone have a translation with the final version?
(I know most played it in English, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I download for Android and I want to put it in Spanish (translation)
Does anyone have a translation with the final version?
(I know most played it in English, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
doubt it but you can request it elsewhere at F95.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I agree completely. Everyone needs to realize how much better your work is than theirs right? I mean, cmon! No one makes better VNs than you, right? Refresh my memory real quick, which VNs have you published so far?
All brains are pattern decoders, at least normal functioning brains. When you have a big data pool of hours played, words read and pictures seen, you have mroe opptonunitties to decode those patterns. I dont have to publish my own games to be right about the point im making. I can take a real picture from an actual person recreating the poses of this game, and I can point out all the differences between the reality, and those from the game. Because of the pattern thing I just told you about.
And you can talk about all the games I havent released and yet, I will still be right about what Im saying. I wish I wasnt, and I could masturbate to realistic 3D representatioms of human females, and not lose my sanity and eyeballs whenever these disjointed transexual barbie dolls enter my field of view.

Sorry

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
So, I just started playing and oddly though, it was Emily who went to prison due to my Halloween choice back in the 5th episode, but the MC remarks it's Leah who has been arrested in Chapters 7..- a text bug or a switch one?

Thanks to the engine and it's weird episode based saving, I don't really want to go back and run through content again, but some lines don't make sense.. like all the branches go around in ways where they don't belong sometimes.. :unsure:

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
So according to it looks like we're going to get extended endings in the form of two epilogues (not really sure how that works) and another SHS related project, which I'm guessing some sort of prequel/spinoff

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So according to it looks like we're going to get extended endings in the form of two epilogues (not really sure how that works) and another SHS related project, which I'm guessing some sort of prequel/spinoff
based on history epis will be patrons only.

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes