3.70 star(s) 72 Votes
Jul 23, 2018
Hopefully this isn't too crass a question to ask, but do we know how much Palmer worked on this before passing? He was, and maybe still is, my favorite h-game developer. Even if the answer is "nothing" or "only chapter 1," that won't stop me from playing the whole game, but the thought just came to me.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Not a bad ending. There are a couple head-scratcher moments where certain consequences are kind of glossed over or ignored, but I guess you could chalk it up to dramatic license. It had to wrap up some how.

Judging by the content of the final sex scenes, I think it's pretty clear that Leah is the true ending. Her scene had variety and length while the other scenes were very brief in comparison (and for the most part, less distinctly romantic). For several chapters, It's seemed like the Devs didn't really know what to do with Sam and that didn't really change much in the ending. There seemed like there was more romance and purpose with her toward the beginning of the VN to ending up being just a FWB. Also, I'm a little sad that Sandra didn't end getting a romance ending like the other girls. She had enough content and sexual tension through the whole VN that I thought she had main LI vibes, but I guess she wound up being just a sidegirl after all.

Also speaking of side girls, it's a damn shame Tiana didn't get a scene after that big ol booty was teased in the last episode. Missed a golden opportunity for Tiana action in the solo ending.

Overall, I think the endings with each of the girls could have been more even with Leah's scene, but Leah's scene itself was satisfying. The imbalance of the individual endings made it feel a little rushed though.
That is very disappointing, because I'm team Val and my least favorite character was Leah. While I would never throw her under a bus, I usually tried to avoid her and was hoping for a love conquers all outcome with a harem route, but guess that is not to be, unless they bless us with an expanded good Val ending.

Hamsunman

Nov 3, 2022
I found this game a slow burner to begin with, but his has become one of my favourite AVNs of all. The storytelling was a level above almost everything else out there. I think considering how complex all of the sub plots were I think it did a decent job of wrapping up everything too.

However... I'm a little dissapointed with the ending options.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking forward to whatever LJ do next though

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
On a related topic ... I'm hoping the preview for one of Love-Joint's future games posted on April 1st was not just a joke.

Long Live Toasterman! I just hope we are given the option to choose any of the characters from SHS, I'd probably go with Val&Emily, and not get forced to run around with Leah all the time, again, lol.

denmike92

Nov 20, 2019
On a related topic ... I'm hoping the preview for one of Love-Joint's future games posted on April 1st was not just a joke.

Long Live Toasterman! I just hope we are given the option to choose any of the characters from SHS, I'd probably go with Val&Emily, and not get forced to run around with Leah all the time, again, lol.
It is a joke.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
well, im surprised they actually gave us an option to be evil. It seemed like we are just gonna get val redemption. It also said shs isnt finished. We probably have to get epilogues like in DH but I wonder if they are aiming for a new game, since it kinda isn't over with the brotherhood and so on.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Hmm, i guess i did bad choices in early episodes. I slept once or twice with girls, but when i got to Leah, i only slept with her. Get to the end,
Pretty underwhelming.

I wonder what decides which ending you get. Is it only the choice at then end? Or is each girls has varying degrees of endings like in DfD depending on if your solo LI or involved with others also?

I also think that the game they have in progress also now and new ones will be in the same universe, that they seem to be building. Toasterman from DfD, Zeta from DH, sems like they said, everything can be reused at a later point if they need story points. I like those small details.

Last edited:

ghostforged

Apr 8, 2019
for some reason i am eternally known as player... no name changes? and yes ive changed the customization panel labels. did i miss something?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
pick the non evil choice and disband the fraternity and all i've got was she got in jail. No scenes, nothing.
While on the Chapter 17 menu screen, go to cheats and enter unlocksex before the ending choice. That should unlock all of the endings for you. The dev suggested this in-case earlier choices locked you out of some of the girls' endings.

Otherwise galleryunlock works too but you have to watch them from the gallery instead. same difference.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Is there a way, or cheat like in DH to be able to pick up from a certain chapter where the game asks you for variables, like, did you do X with Y, to start at a certain point of the game in a certain status with the girls? I'd like to check a few scenarios, but i dont want to redo 17 chapters worth of tabbing. Especially since their engine's tabbing is much slower than ren'py.

Or does the unlock sex cheat basically puts you into the 'best' ending for the girl?

Also, i don't dig epilogue endings. Right now, the endings i saw were very flavorless and felt cheap and so unsatisfying. Doesn't feel good having to wait 2+ or 4+ months to see snippets of what happens with your favorite girl. It honestly should have been rolled out with the chapter. When i played DH, it was the same thing. Even worst as DH is web based so i never even had access to the epilogues, so it left a bad taste in m mouth.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When i played DH, it was the same thing. Even worst as DH is web based so i never even had access to the epilogues, so it left a bad taste in m mouth.
big bellies in dh end with redheads and with princess. not having epilogues you didn't miss much.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
big bellies in dh end with redheads and with princess. not having epilogues you didn't miss much.
Was it at least combined the size of an update? Or shorter? If it's like you said though, it's pretty dissapointing since the endings in the game were pretty short and generic.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was it at least combined the size of an update? Or shorter? If it's like you said though, it's pretty dissapointing since the endings in the game were pretty short and generic.
what i know those were just bunch of images.

Osmium77_

Sep 13, 2021
Hmm, i guess i did bad choices in early episodes. I slept once or twice with girls, but when i got to Leah, i only slept with her. Get to the end,
Pretty underwhelming.

I wonder what decides which ending you get. Is it only the choice at then end? Or is each girls has varying degrees of endings like in DfD depending on if your solo LI or involved with others also?

I also think that the game they have in progress also now and new ones will be in the same universe, that they seem to be building. Toasterman from DfD, Zeta from DH, sems like they said, everything can be reused at a later point if they need story points. I like those small details.
If the girl you choose in the end doesn't meet certain requirements (Like Leah requires having sex with her in ep10 and passing the ep15 dinner quest), you will get the dante/alone ending

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.70 star(s) 72 Votes