3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

denmike92

Nov 20, 2019
I have to say this was a very underwhelming ending overall. It dragged 3-4 episodes too long and then it did not pay off at all. But then again maybe I'm subjective because I wanted a Solo Valerie ending and sadly we never got it. It feels like devs hit a wall with the story earlier and it went nowhere. As for endings let's just say 2,3 of them were ok but the rest very underwhelming with some dialogue variations.

Don't get me wrong it was not a bad game but it could've been so much more. Overall a solid 7/10 and I'm glad i had a chance to play it. Hopefully next game will have a better story mapped out and will know where to end before it gets stale.
That devs stated in discord that they had an outline for the whole story. Maybe, you had a grander vision for how the ending would have happened. Hence, the underwhelming conclusion.

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i just got some missing dll files, after downloaded these, i got new error, 0xc000 (i dont know how much zero) 00007B
so i think the universum dont want me play this game :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: denen

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So the crack that let me play to ep 15 wont give episode 16, how is everyone playing? And the last episode should be episode 17 right?

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

Ababa3586

May 11, 2019
What a very good story with an actual story well writen. There is much material to have a follow up with a copy of Silently still at large. But its an other story to tell!

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Not a bad ending. There are a couple head-scratcher moments where certain consequences are kind of glossed over or ignored, but I guess you could chalk it up to dramatic license. It had to wrap up some how.

Judging by the content of the final sex scenes, I think it's pretty clear that Leah is the true ending. Her scene had variety and length while the other scenes were very brief in comparison (and for the most part, less distinctly romantic). For several chapters, It's seemed like the Devs didn't really know what to do with Sam and that didn't really change much in the ending. There seemed like there was more romance and purpose with her toward the beginning of the VN to ending up being just a FWB. Also, I'm a little sad that Sandra didn't end getting a romance ending like the other girls. She had enough content and sexual tension through the whole VN that I thought she had main LI vibes, but I guess she wound up being just a sidegirl after all.

Also speaking of side girls, it's a damn shame Tiana didn't get a scene after that big ol booty was teased in the last episode. Missed a golden opportunity for Tiana action in the solo ending.

Overall, I think the endings with each of the girls could have been more even with Leah's scene, but Leah's scene itself was satisfying. The imbalance of the individual endings made it feel a little rushed though.

Last edited:

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
How do you guys rank the 3

Daughter for dessert
Double homerwork
Shale hill secrets

Now that they are all finished

Reactions: denen
3.70 star(s) 72 Votes