3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Bro I don't know what the fuck I'm doing about making right choices
Need a walkthrough or something
As frustrating as it may sound...you really do not need a walkthrough. Just follow the story to sus out the mystery and as you go decide which LI/LI's you want to hook up with and answer how you think they would want you to answer. I saved at critical decision points so I could return to that point if I didn't like my choice, or so I could try out a different branch of the story. WARNING, there are parts in the story where a particular LI is unavoidably thrust upon you for an H scene or two. I tried to go my first playthrough being faithful to Leah and shunning all other advances or the other LI's. I can think of at least Two LI's where I was forced by the story into an unwanted hookup.

Nov 18, 2022
I made it to ch16 with dating all love interests and it doesnt seems like any of the girls was sad because of that.
Looked like it was non harem but still every girl was dateable at the same time (just less scenes with single / couple love interests i guess)

Aug 16, 2023
I made it to ch16 with dating all love interests and it doesnt seems like any of the girls was sad because of that.
Looked like it was non harem but still every girl was dateable at the same time (just less scenes with single / couple love interests i guess)
You can definitely make it all the way until chapter 17 and not miss any scenes (only have to replay your Halloween party choice to see all 3 scene options). I unlocked the entire gallery with my first and only playthrough.

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
As frustrating as it may sound...you really do not need a walkthrough. Just follow the story to sus out the mystery and as you go decide which LI/LI's you want to hook up with and answer how you think they would want you to answer. I saved at critical decision points so I could return to that point if I didn't like my choice, or so I could try out a different branch of the story. WARNING, there are parts in the story where a particular LI is unavoidably thrust upon you for an H scene or two. I tried to go my first playthrough being faithful to Leah and shunning all other advances or the other LI's. I can think of at least Two LI's where I was forced by the story into an unwanted hookup.
I mean it's not only love interests
the story is good as well and some choices are scary that I don't know what to do
Like I just finished Ep4 and I found the target picture which is either MC or Emily and I have the choice to take the picture with me or not. now that's a crazy choice to make FR.
And if this choice doesn't make a difference then bro what the hell then why did you give me this crazy choice lol it's a live or die situation
these are quite linear where only few choices matter.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
choices are there cause devs don't want to make game not to look as kinetic novel.

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes