3.80 star(s) 64 Votes

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
I am now at Chapter 3 and not sure whether to continue anymore, would really appreciate if folks who have reached further can advise me...

So far the MC perpetually has some sort of inner dialogue on whether to do this do that and then proceeds to do exactly the dumbest / immoral thing he said he doesn't want to do. It reminds me of My Best Deal - MC gets a "superpower" then goes on and on whether to use it and instead of giving MC an advantage, makes MC look like a moron.

In two minds about it, I kind of like the LIs because the girls are smart and have a mind of their own instead of just being fuck toys, but the MC really feels like a retard in front of them.

Understand this story is very long, so I guess my question is does the MC develop into a more mature and smarter person as the game progress? Or is this self-whining going to continue all the way?

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
he does get smarter but still.
LOL I'm already skipping a lot by Chapter 2, don't think I can pull through any further unless MC changes a lot.

Game ain't for me though the LIs do look very interesting...

inealora

Nov 25, 2020
Not very easy, it is some sort of compiled bytecode
Zlib is a compression algorithm. There is a wikipedia article about it. To unpacked them I wrote a small java program. It wasn't hard, I think there are several libraries in other languages as well. I took me just a few minutes of googling and writing the program.

Offzip is what was used until it was implemented in UAGC to decompress them to be compressed.
I don't know what is UAGC, Google just returns University of Arizona Global Campus :) If you are in the dev team of the game, good luck with it, I just wanted to take a look at the renders, nothing else. The number of images is really impressive. There is a lot of effort invested here.

Osmium77

Formerly 'gailium119'
Sep 13, 2021
Zlib is a compression algorithm. There is a wikipedia article about it. To unpacked them I wrote a small java program. It wasn't hard, I think there are several libraries in other languages as well. I took me just a few minutes of googling and writing the program.

I don't know what is UAGC, Google just returns University of Arizona Global Campus :) If you are in the dev team of the game, good luck with it, I just wanted to take a look at the renders, nothing else. The number of images is really impressive. There is a lot of effort invested here.
I'm talking about the base64 encoded scripts in the .vne3 file
Also it is possible to get the original filename of resources

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It is an in-house tool that will extract a multitude of game engines audio/images/video to compress or whatever needs to be done, like Unity, Java, QSP, RPGM, HTML, Ren'Py, etc.

UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

• Red Heart
Reactions: inealora

Sinthetic

Apr 30, 2018
Is the developer on this thread? I need to contact them. I'm deathly afraid that the community might realize he's a capitalist!!!! I want to help them if I can talk to them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the developer on this thread? I need to contact them. I'm deathly afraid that the community might realize he's a capitalist!!!! I want to help them if I can talk to them.
well................ they were but have been silent "a while", you can contact them via their site.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
idk if it's just me but whenever I open up the game it doesn't keep track of where my save is but it does? It seems to think I'm an episode or two back? I just have to end up skipping through episodes until I reach the one I'm one because It doesn't show when I tried to load from the menu. anyone know how to fix this?\

Update: opening the game just defaulted to episode 3 for some reason. I still think I'm a day behind.
It depends it goes by "profiles" make sure you are on the right profile, and go load saves and see what you have.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
no turns out it was the right day. I knew about the profile thing and that was fine. I'm just not sure why it defaulted to day 3
Could be because didn't save or the auto save didn't or was a different place then you remembered, could be anything, I notice it usually doesn't save where I do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no turns out it was the right day. I knew about the profile thing and that was fine. I'm just not sure why it defaulted to day 3
1 possibility is that you played it in sandbox (some security softwares tend to do that) w/o noticing it and since no writing to main system even if you did a save it doesn't get added to main system, just in sandbox and that goes to \dev\null when you close sb.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.17.0] [Love-Joint]

NOTE: COMPLETE, FINALE.

Yes, this is the VERY last episode, there might be some platinum gallery scenes added later on and any bugfixes that might need addressed, but this is indeed the end.

articles-Comics-Pig-Hooey-giphy.gif

It's been an incredible journey, but we believe a good story needs a beginning, middle, and end.

The final episode of Shale Hill Secrets is here, and is now available to $10+ patrons on all platforms. Please read the full post as the Shale Hill Universe doesn’t end here!

Play Shale Hill Secrets - Episode 17 here!

Platinum+ patrons can also now play the new bonus scene, as well as download the full 4K assets below. This scene features a very interesting family dinner with Iris!

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Hello guys!

It's been quite a journey, hasn't it? Over the last three years, we've encountered the unexpected. From the moment the MC discovered a program capable of snooping into the personal lives of everyone on the university campus, nothing was ever the same.

Not that the MC isn't used to surprises. Losing his voice out of nowhere just as he was about to become an adult showed that life is really full of craziness, and everything can change in a matter of seconds.

Pro-tip

Use the cheat code "unlocksex" if you're missing a scene you want. This episode takes many choices from previous releases into account, so it's easy to miss an important scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And there were many surprises. As he dove headfirst into an investigation, he gradually realized there was a pattern of bizarre events around him. Friends experienced strange interventions in their lives, attempts were made to ruin their futures, teachers displayed odd behavior, and people went missing.

Well, the MC isn't an FBI agent or anything like that, but he had special help to dig deeper into this web of lies, schemes, and manipulation. The deeper you go, the wormhole seems endless. Just seems, because it's time to face the puppet master, the person controlling the whole scheme, and once and for all, determine what your future will be.

Is this the end?

Yes, this is the final episode of Shale Hill Secrets. It's been an incredible journey, but we believe a good story needs a beginning, middle, and end. However, we also know that stories have branches, and that's why the Shale Hill universe doesn't end here.

Three projects that extend the world surrounding this story are already in production. Initially, there will be two epilogues, showing a small continuation for the different possible endings of the game.

Additionally, another project, a larger one, is also in development. This one will bring a slightly different gameplay and will present to you a story that happened a few years before Shale Hill Secrets. Stay tuned for more news in the following months!

Thank you for your support and for helping keep Love-Joint alive. Streaming For Love is still in development, and besides the specials involving Shale Hill Secrets, many new projects are on the horizon! We hope you enjoy Episode 17 of Shale Hill Secrets!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 64 Votes