3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
if not images with txt then pressing s takes scrshot.
I'm interested in the video, not the image. And then, the sandbox kills a lot of time. For these types of games, I prefer to open the game archives to see the content right away.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm interested in the video, not the image. And then, the sandbox kills a lot of time. For these types of games, I prefer to open the game archives to see the content right away.
In other words, you don't want a "N" in your AVN, just pictures to fap to. Just search around, I'm sure you can find plenty of loose renders and animations that don't require any use of reading skills or cognition.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
In this game the animations are saved as whole image containing individual frames. So the only way to play them back outside of the game would be to recreate the animations from the frames. To be more explicit, here is how animations are saved: out.jpg I made a few from 0.6.0 a while back, . Even made a script that automated the process of extracting and cropping the images (which I then lost by deleting the wrong folder, oops).
Anyway, if you want to extract the .dat files then its not hard, however there is no tool afaik that does it out of the box in a clean way. The .dat files are simply zlib streams so you can search . Trust me it's a ton of work for something that can be viewed in the game gallery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
In this game the animations are saved as whole image containing individual frames. So the only way to play them back outside of the game would be to recreate the animations from the frames. To be more explicit, here is how animations are saved: View attachment 2205118 I made a few from 0.6.0 a while back, link. Even made a script that automated the process of extracting and cropping the images (which I then lost by deleting the wrong folder, oops).
Anyway, if you want to extract the .dat files then its not hard, however there is no tool afaik that does it out of the box in a clean way. The .dat files are simply zlib streams so you can search . Trust me it's a ton of work for something that can be viewed in the game gallery.
Thanks for the clarification. Making a video from frames is not a problem for me. I only hoped, that there was a simple universal software (like RPA Extractor for Ren'py and AssetStudio for Unity) to extract game archives.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the clarification. Making a video from frames is not a problem for me. I only hoped, that there was a simple universal software (like RPA Extractor for Ren'py and AssetStudio for Unity) to extract game archives.
why do you think lj uses their own engine? to make getiing assets from their games and cracking their games more difficult.

Reactions: voltairepop

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You can unlock the video gallery with a keyword put in the Cheat box. I don't remember the exact word, but it's been posted in this thread a few times so shouldn't be too hard to find.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
why do you think lj uses their own engine? to make getiing assets from their games and cracking their games more difficult.
Yes of course. Actually, if the game was in the style of a visual novel, then I would not have bothered.
You can unlock the video gallery with a keyword put in the Cheat box. I don't remember the exact word, but it's been posted in this thread a few times so shouldn't be too hard to find.
Thanks!

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
In this game the animations are saved as whole image containing individual frames. So the only way to play them back outside of the game would be to recreate the animations from the frames. To be more explicit, here is how animations are saved: View attachment 2205118 I made a few from 0.6.0 a while back, link. Even made a script that automated the process of extracting and cropping the images (which I then lost by deleting the wrong folder, oops).
Hmmm, there must be a way to extract the .dat files in an easier way. Wonder how unknownzx managed to do it. Hope someone can share a nice tool to do it ^ ^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yes and she refused to kiss me there
I thought I might have messed up her route because it was about the last thing I did in whatever chapter that was an option, but I got the full scene. May have been something you chose in her dorm room early on or where you did or didn't make a decision to try to help her before that meeting. Been too long to really remember.

daemonica2

Jun 10, 2019
Quick questions: is there scenes with Val on any episode up to 6? (trying to understand if I'm missing something)
And also I guess I need help with this version-episodes correlation... On v0.9.0 episode 6 is the last episode, right? It says to log in with patreon to unlock episode 7 :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Quick questions: is there scenes with Val on any episode up to 6? (trying to understand if I'm missing something)
And also I guess I need help with this version-episodes correlation... On v0.9.0 episode 6 is the last episode, right? It says to log in with patreon to unlock episode 7 :(
you mean that girl who works at school? nope. ep6 is latest for free.

• Sad
Reactions: daemonica2
3.80 star(s) 72 Votes