3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How long till the game is finished? I went trough dh in 2 seating and really liked it. Want to see this one when it's done and will get extra content on patreon too.
prev. 2 went to near 20s so .............

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
How long till the game is finished? I went trough dh in 2 seating and really liked it. Want to see this one when it's done and will get extra content on patreon too.
prev. 2 went to near 20s so .............
We haven't made any announcements on that yet. But just bare in mind when comparing lengths with DH/DFD, that this game has much longer episodes per release and works slightly different.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
A couple of comments on the latest Haley Premium scene:
  1. I don't know if the Dev has been playing around with Haley's facial expressions and body details, but she looked especially cute and perky (could cut glass perky, if you know what I mean) in the episode. Maybe it was just a perception after not seeing her in 9, but I liked it.
  2. I don't know what poker game was supposed to be represented by the cards on the table (both Hold 'Em and Omaha are face up, one at a time), but it didn't go at all with "five card draw", which was the game they claimed to be playing. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
A couple of comments on the latest Haley Premium scene:
  1. I don't know if the Dev has been playing around with Haley's facial expressions and body details, but she looked especially cute and perky (could cut glass perky, if you know what I mean) in the episode. Maybe it was just a perception after not seeing her in 9, but I liked it.
  2. I don't know what poker game was supposed to be represented by the cards on the table (both Hold 'Em and Omaha are face up, one at a time), but it didn't go at all with "five card draw", which was the game they claimed to be playing. ;)
Slight differences in expressions will be down to different artists doing the scenes, this one was made by Vinny, I'm very glad you enjoyed it! :)

Reactions: Son of Durin

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
Is there a way to bypass the Patreon login on Android? I want to play episode 7 but I'm broke as hell and can't pay (yes, I feel bad for asking this, but is a awesome game and I need more)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to bypass the Patreon login on Android? I want to play episode 7 but I'm broke as hell and can't pay (yes, I feel bad for asking this, but is a awesome game and I need more)
not unless there's cheat engine for android.

Relv

Apr 13, 2018
Edit: Sorry, just noticed how old your comment was - My bad.

Am I the only one who's hating this whole election past? (still reading Episode 3) It's not even about Emily for me, I'm legitimately annoyed at how easily everyone went after the MC and assumed he was an elitist.

Basically seeing the worst form of democracy being cheered for: mob rule.

EDIT: Goddammit and things happened exactly as expected. "I...don't want to be leader" The fucking mob government fell apart before it even began.
I'm enjoying the game so far, but the election rubbed me the wrong way aswell.

Though I disagree with it, I can understand him not wanting to win on sympathy, but Sams entire platform was a low substance villainization of the MC, that she took to the point that he was being outright harassed by students at the school.

MC talks about him not "earning" his win by being the better candidate, but Sam didn't "earn" hers either..
She just goaded everyone into hating the MC personally for a system that predates him, making them vote for her just to vote against him.

Personally, I would've absolutely let Sam sleep in the bed she made, and definitely not help and essentially carry her entire presidency afterwards as the VP, just sarcastically wished her good luck and walked away.

Then watched her crash and burn :)

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes