3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
1627838566326.png

Please head to the post below for an update on the release of Shale Hill Secrets - Episode 3!

1627838612047.png

It’s that time again! The July bonus scene is here. $20+ patrons can head below to download this months bonus scene that includes an interesting visit to the comic book shop!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
View attachment 1329609

Please head to the post below for an update on the release of Shale Hill Secrets - Episode 3!

View attachment 1329610

It’s that time again! The July bonus scene is here. $20+ patrons can head below to download this months bonus scene that includes an interesting visit to the comic book shop!
episode 3 is out already?

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
I really enjoyed episode 2. My only issue is that Emily's breasts looked like someone who's had implants done when she was lying down. Unless that's intentional, then I don't have an issue lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really enjoyed episode 2. My only issue is that Emily's breasts looked like someone who's had implants done when she was lying down. Unless that's intentional, then I don't have an issue lol.
ummm.................. how do you think implants are inserted if not laying down?

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

AENeuman

Sep 2, 2020
no shit sherlock.

devs DECIDE when free players get update, not sooner or later.
Was that really necessary?
Maybe some people come here for discussion, and like knowing that there's a Patreon update available.
Zomkung didn't post saying that someone should immediately upload it for them to steal, just let people know that it was out.

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
The engine seems pretty competent. I think the biggest advantage of Ren'Py for users, other than the not-insignificant comfort of familiarity, is the ability to get your shit modded up.

Reactions: Ricky | Love-Joint

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The engine seems pretty competent. I think the biggest advantage of Ren'Py for users, other than the not-insignificant comfort of familiarity, is the ability to get your shit modded up.
and editing saves.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
and editing saves.
There's a shortcut called "Saves Location" in the game folder and you can still edit saves if you really want to as info is saved in JSON format and the variable names are pretty much self explanatory. That said, I can't think in any specific circumstance in which that'd be useful.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's a shortcut called "Saves Location" in the game folder and you can still edit saves if you really want to as info is saved in JSON format and the variable names are pretty much self explanatory. That said, I can't think in any specific circumstance in which that'd be useful.

i know about shortcut and so far haven't seen reason to edit.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes