3.80 star(s) 74 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been noticing that sometimes the dialogue gets abruptly cut. Is this some punishment for using a pirated version or something? I also have an official 0.6.4 version from 2 years ago, when the first 5 chapters were released for free, and it doesn't have that problem.
game is free to dl from itch.io but to get access to later chaps for free needs that dll and it shouldn't change anything in game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hey everyone, how's it going?

We’re excited to announce that the first chapter of the epilogues is now available for download for all our Gold+ Patrons on Windows, macOS, and Android.

In this initial release, you’ll get to explore the extended endings of three of our leading ladies. And get ready, because we’ve made sure to bring you more detailed endings with a little extra storyline than just a few “special scenes”.

With Maggie, as you might expect, the adventure revolves around her troubled family. New events are set to unfold, and our girl will need to muster the strength to balance the challenges of her new career with her family drama.

Haley, on the other hand, is on the rise. Her singing career seems to have taken off, but the tough industry might make things a bit more complicated. Nothing a trip down memory lane and a dose of love can’t fix.
Lastly, you’ll also have the chance to continue with Emily. Here, a new company, focused on leveraging all the expertise of our MC and his friends, promises to shake things up in Shale Hill. Familiar challenges will reappear, but you’ll work together to finally get your happy ending.

Bonus Scene!
In this update, we’re also bringing the playable version of the July bonus scene for our Platinum+ Patrons. As we mentioned earlier, in this scene, you'll find a "different" path, let's say, leading to one of the key events at the game's end.

If you recall Episode 16, we had quite the adventure at the movie theater... Now, how about getting to experience an "alternative" version of that scene? Trust me, it's going to be a steamy one!

We hope you enjoy it! More to come soon!

Cheers,
The Love-Joint Team

Ghryst

Nov 26, 2021
so... when is a version going to be released, paid or otherwise, that is fully playable by people who refuse to, or are unable to, support the nutjobs that run patreon? i want to play a game without making political donations to an extremist political party.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
sp... when is a version going to be released, paid or otherwise, that is fully playable by people who refuse to, or are unable to, support the nutjobs that run patreon? i want to play a game, not support a political party.
Huh? It is already released, the one here now, and the one just now...that I posted...

Ghryst

Nov 26, 2021
Huh? It is already released, the one here now, and the one just now...that I posted...
from Itchio :
"Latest Release For Patrons: Episode 17 - Epilogue 1
Latest Free Release: Episode 10
"

that contradicts what your quote above.. apparently i strill need patreon to play the entire game.
i'm quite happy to pay, im just not going to pay patreon under any circumstances

3.80 star(s) 74 Votes