3.80 star(s) 73 Votes

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Sorry for asking now, has Palmer been dead for 2 years ? ...What happen ?:cry:
I was tired following DfD per update and decide only to revisit in final version.
But then many AAA games, Online games & busy with irl job. Forgot about DfD.
I'm surprised when see Dev-Note in post #1 wrote " In Memory of Palmer."

Jan 12, 2019
Sorry for asking now, has Palmer been dead for 2 years ? ...What happen ?:cry:
I was tired following DfD per update and decide only to revisit in final version.
But then many AAA games, Online games & busy with irl job. Forgot about DfD.
I'm surprised when see Dev-Note in post #1 wrote " In Memory of Palmer."
Maybe you want to read this:

• Sad
Reactions: Benn Swagger

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I've replayed the entire thing now and every scene is unlocked. Is it just a small thing, which doesn't show up in the replay scenes. For some reason I wasn't able to find what you were referring to in my second playthrough.
well you made wrong choices.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
So I've replayed the entire thing now and every scene is unlocked. Is it just a small thing, which doesn't show up in the replay scenes. For some reason I wasn't able to find what you were referring to in my second playthrough.
First action with Leah seems to be a makeout scene in chapter 6.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

balaena

Oct 10, 2021
For some reason my game always crashes when we're about to retrace Sandra's path or something (idk I skipped most of the dialogue).

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I have an issue with the latest compressed version (0.6.2) of the game. When i'm about to tell Valerie about RECENTLY in episode 4, the game crashes during a transition after "Let me explain...".
Downloaded an ealier version (0.4.8, also compressed) and played through that part without problems.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have an issue with the latest compressed version (0.6.2) of the game. When i'm about to tell Valerie about RECENTLY in episode 4, the game crashes during a transition after "Let me explain...".
Downloaded an ealier version (0.4.8, also compressed) and played through that part without problems.
well 0.6.2 is cracked version so therefore it can cause bugs.

also compressed are unofficial versions.

yayafdf

May 6, 2017
You should be able to unlock all current events in the gallery by changing this file:
%localappdata%\Shale_Hill_Secrets\default\data\gallery_data.dat

For future versions you can edit that file and add in events. The event names can be found in the game folder under /data/gallery.json
For example you could add this to the gallery_data.dat file: "ep3_gallery_sarah_sex":true

I attached a file that is complete for v0.6.2

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is Kristen a love interest? You can visit her over other girls early on but then you kind of do nothing with her compared to other girls. And interactions are her just roasting you lol.

SeRPuKHoViCH

Jul 29, 2021
possibly. could ask from devs but since using cracked version they prolly don't help.
File gallery_data.dat from post above by yayafdf fixed my problem with scenes gallery. But i don't know yet this problem about scenes gallery only or also affect on scenes (already received) directly into previous gameplay...

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
About time we get some action with Leah and Valerie. Cant wait for the next update. Cant come fast enough.

d3nial1

Jun 16, 2019
what do you mean? you can change some relations on start menu.
I want to change game files, change some spoken dialogues as I want. In renpy games I can just edit script.rpy but I'm not familliar with this game.
I changed some dialogues in "\data\ch6\code\ch6_strings.json" but they don't seem to take effect in-game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I want to change game files, change some spoken dialogues as I want. In renpy games I can just edit script.rpy but I'm not familliar with this game.
I changed some dialogues in "\data\ch6\code\ch6_strings.json" but they don't seem to take effect in-game.
for that you need devs help.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes