bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShardOfMySoul-1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I had forgotten that this game exists, which is convenient so that the wait isn't unbearable, I'm curious what's new after 6 months

Is there any guide to getting good grades?

Last edited:

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
Shard of My Soul [v1.8]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Reactions: Ssato243

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Is the gallery also not working for anyone else? I can click on an unlocked entry but nothing happens.

I think it is due to the fact that in my game the label replayGallery has not been seen and therefore the replay function is unable to call it. I had to go into console and mark that label seen for the gallery to function.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
***Achievements, Gallery, Extras Unlocker***

Quick and dirty gallery unlocker. Adds a button to temporarily unlock the scenes in the gallery. For game version 1.8. Will unlock all the scenes.

Have not decided on how to proceed with a permanent unlocker mod without stepping on the Patreon code extras. Might just do one that just unlocks the non-Patreon code stuff.

EDIT 20240625:
Decided to go ahead with just a permanent unlocker. Maintaining the "unlock button" version is not sustainable at this time. The unlocker will unlock all Achievements, Gallery and Extras items. However will still need the Patreon code to actually view those scenes.

Also for fun decided to tweak the Achievements and Extras sections so that after viewing each entry it returns to the list instead of main menu. Do not plan to maintain this for future game versions.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Is the gallery also not working for anyone else? I can click on an unlocked entry but nothing happens.

I think it is due to the fact that in my game the label replayGallery has not been seen and therefore the replay function is unable to call it. I had to go into console and mark that label seen for the gallery to function.
Yes, that is my fail. It can happen in the newest version - I think for players who didn't play the previous version or who deleted their persistent data.

If that is happening to you, please replace the files in the game folder with the files attached to this post - that should enable Achievements, Gallery and Extras.

I will rebuild all installations, so it will also be fixed on Android, but that will take some time.

I've also tried asahibito's unlocker and it works for me - you can use it to unlock the whole gallery.

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
The bug causing unreplayable Gallery, Achievements and Extras has been fixed. If you experienced it and want to access replays, please install version 1.8b (or you can use hotfix in the previous post if you play on PC / Mac).

The links in the main game post were updated to 1.8b, links at my and were updated too.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
***Achievements, Gallery, Extras Unlocker***

Quick and dirty gallery unlocker. Adds a button to temporarily unlock the scenes in the gallery. For game version 1.8. Will unlock all the scenes.

Have not decided on how to proceed with a permanent unlocker mod without stepping on the Patreon code extras. Might just do one that just unlocks the non-Patreon code stuff.

EDIT 20240625:
Decided to go ahead with just a permanent unlocker. Maintaining the "unlock button" version is not sustainable at this time. The unlocker will unlock all Achievements, Gallery and Extras items. However will still need the Patreon code to actually view those scenes.

Also for fun decided to tweak the Achievements and Extras sections so that after viewing each entry it returns to the list instead of main menu. Do not plan to maintain this for future game versions.

View attachment 3764911
Updated post with unlocker.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes