VN Ren'Py Shards of the Past [v0.3.1] [Garou24]

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Interesting start. So far looks pretty good. It's kind of short, so can't really tell how things are going to go, but from what is there, it has promise. For a bit there, I almost thought the MC was an elf with his tall slender stature and that hairstyle lol. But he's got a nice look and unique too, so props for that.

Always cautious when a game says we direct the story with the actions and choices we make. Been burned many a time with games that say such things, and then have choices that don't matter and/or no choices for things that should have choices. But this one started out pretty good so far, and the choices that it does give are a pretty good start so far.

Either way, curious how this is going to turn out. I'm always iffy about medieval settings, but this one caught my interest. So yeah, best of luck with your project and thanks! ;)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I have an animation in this version now, but it's so small I didn't want to advertise it. It was more to test doing one and incorporating it. If things go well, I would like to include more in the future. I just wanted to get more experience with them before telling players to expect them.

Incest - Currently the incest is in a later part of the story and depends on which path you take; it would be between you the male character and 2 sisters.

Sharing - This is part of a random encounter I had written for later in the game. You and your group come across traveling merchants. One of them has an item you want, but you have nothing he wants in trade... or do you? His gaze sure is lingering on your female companion...
Well I guess my play through, I'll be without that needed item, or maybe there will another choice added...that involves the death of that slimy vendor. As I don't like sharing my love interests...ever (especially female family members). :devilish:

Garou24

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2021
Well I guess my play through, I'll be without that needed item, or maybe there will another choice added...that involves the death of that slimy vendor. As I don't like sharing my love interests...ever (especially female family members). :devilish:
I plan on having a couple options, that's just one of them, and only if you have made previous decisions that would open that path up

Reactions: MrBenny

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I have an animation in this version now, but it's so small I didn't want to advertise it. It was more to test doing one and incorporating it. If things go well, I would like to include more in the future. I just wanted to get more experience with them before telling players to expect them.

Incest - Currently the incest is in a later part of the story and depends on which path you take; it would be between you the male character and 2 sisters.

Sharing - This is part of a random encounter I had written for later in the game. You and your group come across traveling merchants. One of them has an item you want, but you have nothing he wants in trade... or do you? His gaze sure is lingering on your female companion...
I don't mind sharing, but in this case, I think I'll skip it, I like it when it's consensual and with desire, not blackmail or prostitution (in the case of the MC practically selling his girl). The incest I was a little lost, but I'll see how it will be in the future. Thanks for answering.

Edit: Too bad the incest isn't related to the MC. Well, good luck with your game.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I don't mind sharing, but in this case, I think I'll skip it, I like it when it's consensual and with desire, not blackmail or prostitution (in the case of the MC practically selling his girl). The incest I was a little lost, but I'll see how it will be in the future. Thanks for answering.

Edit: Too bad the incest isn't related to the MC. Well, good luck with your game.
Blackmail and prostitution is exactly what I love with sharing so now I am even more interested in the game. :D

Reactions: UpYours69

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
when you say things are optional are you meaning if i choose against say lesbian then there is no lesbian action happening in the story on or off screen

Reactions: Lucid Lancer
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes