VN Unity Completed Share-girl House - My Girlfriend Is Shared by Others [Final] [Mekujira]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
In my opinion, yes - sometimes it even explains surprisingly well, and usually it is simply "understandable" what it is about. Well, it's MTL after all and let's not expect miracles.
Anyway, I've seen much worse ;-)
Danke.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm not sure... is this NTR? :HideThePain:
By the general definition, yes, this would be Netorase, where the main character is in a romantic relationship with the girl and is aware she is having sex with others. By this site's definition? No, because they, for some reason, only consider one form of NTR to be NTR when there are at least three. They use other tags for the other two, I don't remember what tag goes to which form of NTR they refuse to recognize.

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
Tbh the boyfriends fuck himself over by moving in a share home full of men with a sexy gf.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ahh for fuck sake. Another great game ruined by a half assed machine translation. Hell this is even worse, you've to be online for the live machine translation.
In a game where it's NTR and context in h-scenes makes the whole game worth playing, having a MTL NTR game is like giving reading glasses to Stevie Wonder.
Admin please for the love that is holy can we get a MTL tag for thread titles now, it's just annoying at this point scrolling down the threads in the game section and seeing all the RPG-Completed tags only to go into the thread and see MTL and a cluster fuck of google-fu. I know people are going to be like "if you don't like it don't download it." But it's beyond a joke at this stage when 9 out of the 10 games uploaded have a half assed machine translation with errors all over the place because the scripts are messed up. Then Silentce has to come along and work his magic and fix the errors.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
By the general definition, yes, this would be Netorase, where the main character is in a romantic relationship with the girl and is aware she is having sex with others. By this site's definition? No, because they, for some reason, only consider one form of NTR to be NTR when there are at least three. They use other tags for the other two, I don't remember what tag goes to which form of NTR they refuse to recognize.
I agree, it should be a Netorase Tag, thats what its called when the guy is aware of her cheating and are ok with it, sometimes he even ask to be a cuck.

I personaly like Ntr but not that much, but Netorase blows my mind

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
It was a joke m8...:BootyTime:

Reactions: alex2011

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
short and sweet with two perspectives.
This answer gives me nothing. Is it linear, sandbox, only a gallery that unlocks as you go, is it more like an RPG? Does the cuck know what's happening, is he actively getting her to fuck others?

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes