VN Unity Completed Share-girl House - My Girlfriend Is Shared by Others [Final] [Mekujira]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Its MTL. So, go ahead and play this game. Even tho its NTR, its got MTL'ed. Its not like you would understand everything 100% with MTL. Ignorance is bliss. Good aint? Its make sense now, the reason why NTR always gt MTL'ed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stekegkin

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
So how mean is the game lately in the recent ntr I've played the girl is either not enjoying it or just drowns in the pleasure?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I have this one in japanese-version and the other games from the same dev.
nice art and seems to be interesting. now, MTL is almost as good as to play it in japanese most of the time.
will give it a try when I get home and see if its playable.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and loikl

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Is it only me or are machine translator not translating everything? Still early but its not translating a lot.

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
lol Does the loser MC (unless the NTR is organized by him?) also get some or his slutty girlfriend is doing everyone but him? :)
This game main targets seems to be cucks rather than sadists so my guess is no the protagonist most likely won't get any.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

suowiczq

May 3, 2017
For those who want to change the FMC name, go to the Auto Translator folder > Translation > en > Text > _Substitutions.txt

In the doc you can paste the following:

色葉=Rose

Which in this case would set her name to Rose, so you can change to whatever you want. You can also do the same thing for anything else if you find it in _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt once you play it out.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
So every time I go to play it's trying a fresh auto translation?
Anyway to force it to change Colored Leaves to Iroha?

Nov 28, 2020
men in quarantine. "Let's rent a companion lady"
woman in the room: this day is great

programmers: let's make a game
you: downloading

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes