VN Unity Completed Share-girl House - My Girlfriend Is Shared by Others [Final] [Mekujira]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
The MTL translation exist already for -.- Thought you will wait for a better translation but it looks like the same shit that already exists.

Last edited:

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Ah, yes. The usual cast of characters... the usual suspects... the jock, the ugly thin nerd, and the fat bald bitch.

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
This answer gives me nothing. Is it linear, sandbox, only a gallery that unlocks as you go, is it more like an RPG? Does the cuck know what's happening, is he actively getting her to fuck others?
Ah that's what you meant, its very linear the bf will know near the end what is happening as he catches them in the act. Otherwise he is oblivious like the usual ntr protag he is. You can play with only his perspective or from the both?gf's? perspective. Ending is simply decided by a branch option which follows after he find out.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So every time I go to play it's trying a fresh auto translation?
Anyway to force it to change Colored Leaves to Iroha?
Yes, the game is translated in real time.
Yes, go to AutoTranslator -> Translation -> en -> Text -> "_Substitutions" and add a line of text in the file (which is currently empty):
色葉=Iroha

In text files:
_AutoGeneratedTranslations
_Preprocessors
_Substitutions
you can change some other things as well.

Ultimately, you can even force the game to be translated into a language other than English as long as it is supported by GoogleTranslation.
AutoTranslator -> Translation -> Config and edit:
[General]
Language=en
FromLanguage=ja

and change "en" to the abbreviation of your language
There are some other options in the same file that can improve the translation.
Important!
After that, start the game via the main file: ShareGirlHouse.exe.

Strange, but I noticed that the game also starts and translates from the main game file. Well, unless only on my copy of the game.
Probably after the patch and using the automatic translator for the first time, once again you do not need to start the game from a special "exe" and it works normally, and since I made the archive available after this procedure, that's probably why it is so.

If any of you can confirm that the game works for him from the classic file: ShareGirlHouse.exe after the first run, we can change the installation instructions.

Reactions: zntr

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Well assuming the APIs stay the same or are backwards compatible at some point in the future this might turn into having a really good translation.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
It's readable but it's basically a VN with a bunch of text and few choices. Not exactly a great experience with MTL.

• Sad
Reactions: greenp
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes