Votes: 96 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I meant bold as in the text formatting. Also the link is not working for me, neither using Edge nor Chrome :(
Still appreciate you trying though
I’m apologized if somehow my text formatting was bold to you but I’m not really meant that btw, good luck then sorry I can’t help much since I try a few site for that product code it all works for me no idea why yours can’t

Reactions: Loyo and DJsona

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
I’m apologized if somehow my text formatting was bold to you but I’m not really meant that btw, good luck then sorry I can’t help much since I try a few site for that product code it all works for me no idea why yours can’t
No worry buddy, we good.

I'll try the VPN and seee if I have more luck!

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Sisters in: Personal Assistant by blackheart games.
Its just the 0.3 version and theres a lot to be expected

for some reason it wouldnt upload the images here so i uploaded them on a website and put the links

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Sisters in: Personal Assistant by blackheart games.
Its just the 0.3 version and theres a lot to be expected

for some reason it wouldnt upload the images here so i uploaded them on a website and put the links
This is bound to become a masterpiece in corruption/abuse, especially the dark paths. Also, the scene of the panties licking was amazing!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 母娘蜜猟

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Well, Emma confirms that Sam has been fucking Ellie with her hairbrush, so there's definitely some incest happening. Not sure if anything relevant will be shown though. However, the dev is not shy when it comes to non mainstream kinks, so who knows...

Reactions: VenomSuperSayan

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Definitely hoping there is a lot of Mother x Daughter lesbian content. That stuff is criminally rare, which is not helped by how wildly unpopular it is.
I have my theories.

1-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2- Most Patrons are Men and want to see straight stuff, and are strident here, but the game is on Patreon, I know many here are patrons and some at the highest levels, which I don't know if you guys ever told the developers that you support their work because of this thread and the stuff we like. I ask for some to be patrons at least at the lower levels of some titles that we enjoy here in the thread, please only for the developers are not milkers or douchebags or both cases.

3- Because of this majority, VNS with MMC is a dick who rules all, nothing wrong with that I hate NTR*. The trope demands that Landlady is sex frustrated, the older sister a bitch and the younger one an ingenue, and the father is dead. The problem here is that the MC absorbs the sisters' role, the mother has to give all the attention to the MC, who most of the time is more girly than the sisters, and if by any chance a curvy Landlady cuddles or holds the hands of her daughters some moron will scream that it is NTR. And some don't want their sister to be a rival for the love of the big-titted Landlady even if it is optional.

4- Because of this majority most VNS with FMC are mostly rape sims, the trope is a naive country girl who goes to the big city and has never seen a dick in her life, even reluctantly our heroine after trying it for the first time becomes a dick addict. And we have to beg for a lesbian route without dicks most of the time. The other popular trope is a married woman who is sexually frustrated and starts cheating on her husband with all the townspeople, in which case we have to beg for a route exclusive to this woman with her "female tenant" aka Daughter.

5- Some developers are not into lesbian stuff, even worse into lesbian incest.Those that are into sometimes avoid these things so as not to lose patrons, or do not want to waste time and effort for something of no return.

Edit. Moar. 6- After giving the option to fuck every hole of a relative LI hundreds of times what are the developers' options for us? 1- Finish the title, 2-add more LIs, 3 - add NTR with random male #Daz Guy, or start the Family Fun with FFM 3some, but the last option has to have a planetary alignment, if there will be an interaction between the girls, if the MMC will give them space by not putting his dick in the first rendering, if...

*Lesbian NTR is still NTR, if an FMC title already starts with fiance, husband, boyfriend, or whatever, I'll end it at the first opportunity.

Anyway, these are some observations that you are free to disagree with, maybe some of them were lost in translation.

Last edited:

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
^ As your words, today the new chapter of the just dropped with the kick-off of M/D (after a quite of road) and might be the first ever incest between mother & daughter of the Korean manhwa/webtoon!!! (Correct me if i was wrong, i'd be happy)
There was 2-3 toons with S/S, the first two as i remember they weren't intimate exellently by the context and art, and i read them in non-English, i'll try to catch back again the translation ones (if any). The lastest completed one was so far so good, but the author claimed one of the sister pair was non-blooded. That's the issue to have himself stay away from the Korean incest law, i guess, and hope that won't happen on KTASFM's situation!
I can't wait for the next weeks to fap the new ones!!

Boring words, and here you are:
Yeona (mother) & Nayeon (daughter)
_x.png
P/s: NOAH the author is quite great on 3some scene setting up. The mother has been experienced that with her friend and it was very stunt, we can bet the same or better one for the Oyakodon hellyeah. Especially the daughter's character development, she is in the very struggle feeling with her mom and yet to be said out loud, all the fans want to know how the ice breaking is. NOAH is doing well on the hints and teases, the close-up moment of her reaction, also the scatter of their such cute childhood pictures (that probably to believe they cannot be not-blooded). I'm still doubing Nayeon has had her mother-complex before; everything leads to the present that creates not just the regular banging Oyakodon, gosh i see MC is now become the bridge of their M/D romance blooming beutiful.

jamesbatg

Feb 1, 2019
I have my theories.

1-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2- Most Patrons are Men and want to see straight stuff, and are strident here, but the game is on Patreon, I know many here are patrons and some at the highest levels, which I don't know if you guys ever told the developers that you support their work because of this thread and the stuff we like. I ask for some to be patrons at least at the lower levels of some titles that we enjoy here in the thread, please only for the developers are not milkers or douchebags or both cases.

3- Because of this majority, VNS with MMC is a dick who rules all, nothing wrong with that I hate NTR*. The trope demands that Landlady is sex frustrated, the older sister a bitch and the younger one an ingenue, and the father is dead. The problem here is that the MC absorbs the sisters' role, the mother has to give all the attention to the MC, who most of the time is more girly than the sisters, and if by any chance a curvy Landlady cuddles or holds the hands of her daughters some moron will scream that it is NTR. And some don't want their sister to be a rival for the love of the big-titted Landlady even if it is optional.

4- Because of this majority most VNS with FMC are mostly rape sims, the trope is a naive country girl who goes to the big city and has never seen a dick in her life, even reluctantly our heroine after trying it for the first time becomes a dick addict. And we have to beg for a lesbian route without dicks most of the time. The other popular trope is a married woman who is sexually frustrated and starts cheating on her husband with all the townspeople, in which case we have to beg for a route exclusive to this woman with her "female tenant" aka Daughter.

5- Some developers are not into lesbian stuff, even worse into lesbian incest.Those that are into sometimes avoid these things so as not to lose patrons, or do not want to waste time and effort for something of no return.

Edit. Moar. 6- After giving the option to fuck every hole of a relative LI hundreds of times what are the developers' options for us? 1- Finish the title, 2-add more LIs, 3 - add NTR with random male #Daz Guy, or start the Family Fun with FFM 3some, but the last option has to have a planetary alignment, if there will be an interaction between the girls, if the MMC will give them space by not putting his dick in the first rendering, if...

*Lesbian NTR is still NTR, if an FMC title already starts with fiance, husband, boyfriend, or whatever, I'll end it at the first opportunity.

Anyway, these are some observations that you are free to disagree with, maybe some of them were lost in translation.
Theres lesbain NTR? not a big ntr fan but id check it out

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Theres lesbain NTR? not a big ntr fan but id check it out
I was generic in my post, titles with Female Major Characters are more cheating than NTR. Lesbian NTR is rarer than M/D stuff, I guess NTR patrons prefer to see a LI fuck a dog, a robot, a horse, or a bicycle than a woman, but the only one in my mind is Bad Teacher , RIP the developer and the promising Auntie & Niece incest that was designing there.

May 13, 2022
I was generic in my post, titles with Female Major Characters are more cheating than NTR. Lesbian NTR is rarer than M/D stuff, I guess NTR patrons prefer to see a LI fuck a dog, a robot, a horse, or a bicycle than a woman, but the only one in my mind is Bad Teacher , RIP the developer and the promising Auntie & Niece incest that was designing there.
Calling it "Lesbian NTR" is a bit disingenuous though. Sure, lesbian moments pop up rarely in these games, but the fact you can still date/sleep with either or both implies a poly relation as opposed to being ditched for someone else, which NTR basically amounts to. It's cheating with extra steps, but I can't see it in a harem-centric game if your character is still the center of their world

Reactions: VenomSuperSayan

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
^ As your words, today the new chapter of the just dropped with the kick-off of M/D (after a quite of road) and might be the first ever incest between mother & daughter of the Korean manhwa/webtoon!!! (Correct me if i was wrong, i'd be happy)
There was 2-3 toons with S/S, the first two as i remember they weren't intimate exellently by the context and art, and i read them in non-English, i'll try to catch back again the translation ones (if any). The lastest completed one was so far so good, but the author claimed one of the sister pair was non-blooded. That's the issue to have himself stay away from the Korean incest law, i guess, and hope that won't happen on KTASFM's situation!
I can't wait for the next weeks to fap the new ones!!

Boring words, and here you are:
Yeona (mother) & Nayeon (daughter)
View attachment 2124534
P/s: NOAH the author is quite great on 3some scene setting up. The mother has been experienced that with her friend and it was very stunt, we can bet the same or better one for the Oyakodon hellyeah. Especially the daughter's character development, she is in the very struggle feeling with her mom and yet to be said out loud, all the fans want to know how the ice breaking is. NOAH is doing well on the hints and teases, the close-up moment of her reaction, also the scatter of their such cute childhood pictures (that probably to believe they cannot be not-blooded). I'm still doubing Nayeon has had her mother-complex before; everything leads to the present that creates not just the regular banging Oyakodon, gosh i see MC is now become the bridge of their M/D romance blooming beutiful.
For real? I might start read it if really had a mom daughter incest relationship

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes