Votes: 96 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Random question: Why is this thread under "Off-Topic" instead of "Recommendations & Identification" like other similar threads? Off-topic does not count towards your message count and therefore does not help change your member rank. Also the subject here is not off-topic. Is it possible to move the thread?

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Random question: Why is this thread under "Off-Topic" instead of "Recommendations & Identification" like other similar threads? Off-topic does not count towards your message count and therefore does not help change your member rank. Also the subject here is not off-topic. Is it possible to move the thread?
I had made the first race on that zone but later the mod moved it here.
I'm doing everything of this subject for my own favour and don't care much things else, but i would like to try to make some report/recommend to the admins, the more suitable zone the better audience attraction. Thank you for your information.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I had made the first race on that zone but later the mod moved it here.
I'm doing everything of this subject for my own favour and don't care much things else, but i would like to try to make some report/recommend to the admins, the more suitable zone the better audience attraction. Thank you for your information.
Other threads like , and many others similiar to this one are in "Recommendations & Identification". I think this one should be too. Maybe the mod moved it here because of the name of the thread. You could question whether that was the reason.

Reactions: 母娘蜜猟

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Hope it goes well.
It worked :D .

The latest Deadmoon survival has several M/D scenes. The game already had a number of them but more are included with each update. Especially good if you enjoy the Daughter being the Dom and the Mom being the Sub ;).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This scene has two outputs, one is a Domme Mother, I had to make two different saves and both scenes are great.

Nayla (daughter) & Maive (mother), Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn
Lastest blueball. I'll not be complaining some details i dislike in this game, but it's good anyhow for the M/D standard.
Linda is alive and well, the corruption points bother me, I hope for future M/D stuff the requirements will be low.

Reactions: SiuKim

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
It worked :D .
Congratulation to all the perverted people of culture here :BootyTime:

This scene has two outputs, one is a Domme Mother, I had to make two different saves and both scenes are great.
That showed how amazing Tomato's mind is!
Even the followed-up dialogues were interesting (after that MC's injury) as well. A few pity on none varitation for the night masturbation scene.

Linda is alive and well, the corruption points bother me, I hope for future M/D stuff the requirements will be low.
She lives better in this universe :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Trisskasumi

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Elyn (MC, elder daughter/sister) & Tristy (younger) & Irmine (mother), Tower of Dreams
Futa alert! Not a cup of tea for everyone but it's very nice of the romantic intrigue and lewd action.
The affection from both mother and sister has come ahead of the secret futa's magic tho, that's the point.

screenshot0022.png

screenshot0050.png

Reactions: skrusher

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Some scences from Torrid Tales

Patti (sister) & Lacy (sister)

Isabella (sister) & Katrina (sister)

Big scene with sisters, mother/daughter and aunt/niece - Isabella (mother), Katrina (aunt/sister), Lacy (daughter/nice) and Patti (daughter/nice)

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Great new addition! A Detective's Way first release already has some nice sister/sister scenes, only kissing and groping for now but promises a lot more. Unfortunately, the game doesn't have a lesbian only path. Maybe in the future.

Alexa (sister) & Chloe (sister)

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes