• adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
we should put it in a category like webtoon manga mangua mangwa anime film
Yeah just a great little break from the 3D. Besides that toon stuff is supremely rare more than our AVN. Manga/Anime was all right but in the modern current i am expecting *more* from that. I have quite big collection of that but inconvenient to talk about. Otherwise the Webtoon/Manhwa, once i have enough the resources i'm gonna make a whole new thread soon. Currently it's worked well for small discussion on Reddit

For real? I might start read it if really had a mom daughter incest relationship
Yes you might read, it's good as well even without the M/D lesbincest. But now with the thing comes true, it's becoming the great mastur-piece from hell. We're looking forward to next chapters to confirm 3 points (the proper yuri action is sure):
1. They're actually not non-blooded in any hell of chance.
2. The daughter is breaking ice from mom, find out what if she has had her mother-complex before.
3. This is not a f*king MC's dream!

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Yes you might read, it's good as well even without the M/D lesbincest. But now with the thing comes true, it's becoming the great mastur-piece from hell. We're looking forward to next chapters to confirm 3 points (the proper yuri action is sure):
1. They're actually not non-blooded in any hell of chance.
2. The daughter is breaking ice from mom, find out what if she has had her mother-complex before.
3. This is not a f*king MC's dream!
I have read the chapter and It looks good, in my headcanon they are M/D, after all, they have the same face:KEK:.

Hey : )
christine watson M/D <3 at the begining of chapter 2
This title does not seem to be a lost cause for us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Hey : )
christine watson M/D <3 at the begining of chapter 2
Cool, the render quality is very improved differently, but the storyline and storyboard are still indifferent. However it's tolerable to watch, just come back from my grave, appreciate to the dev's progression.

This title does not seem to be a lost cause for us.
Sometimes blackmail is a good factor to bring on the most bonding afterwards. Need time for dev to bring more fun, especially his super non-logical twisting in scene setting we'll ever know what must be come next :rolleyes:

I have read the chapter and It looks good, in my headcanon they are M/D, after all, they have the same face:KEK:.
I don't believe in the drawing, most of the Manga and Manhwa, the artists usually care about the hereditary interrelation of physical bodies more than the faces. Btw, i've just seen the old picture of the day she was born, clearly 99% they're blood-related.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
The latest Deadmoon survival has several M/D scenes. The game already had a number of them but more are included with each update. Especially good if you enjoy the Daughter being the Dom and the Mom being the Sub ;).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes