4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
the next game will be fucking crazy, don't even doubt it :) And sexy, for sure...
Take care of yourself Notvil :D Stay safe at sea!
Hope you keep mind control elements in the next game :)
Abi and Oli eyes changing...and now the mother landlady having it too is fucking great.
Also, voicing support for the girls having scenes together as well. Abi and the moth- I mean landlady thought Oli was very hot, but then we only got lust for Aiden not really each other. They had contact in the game, and it was HOT! But seemed incidental at best.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
the next game will be fucking crazy, don't even doubt it :) And sexy, for sure...
Will it be something like AOG or do you have plans to add some choices, differrrent outcomes of situations and more?
Also what programming language are you using to develop the game?
Don't you need some help with coding to release 1 version of thee game in 6months instead of 12months for one update :x?

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Did anybody ever bother to figure out how to decompile the dat files or what container format they are? The artwork is aged but still neat. Anyway to get our hands on it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlundellBanter75

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
There's art asset packs, Patreon only.
But that doesn't include screen filters and the like, which I personally love. Like the family is unknowingly putting on a show for a shadow organization...because they are ;)

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Finally, if you ask me. Took freaking long for the corruption to set in.
I guess I'm in the minority of enjoying seeing the family mind controlled by a third party shadow organization to fuck for unknown reasons, seeing their lives played with rather than of their own choosing.
That said, for conscious fooling about, I think with Aiden (father, uncle) should have been the last to fall. Abi and Oli, after being pumped full of horny gas (but not full mind control) eventually having a bi-curious moment with each other, fooling around and eating each other out/making out, and Aiden catching it on camera and being shocked but horny from it, I think could work.
Crosses that taboo incest threshold, but since they're full of that horny gas, and they weren't raised together or knowing of each other, it'd be easier for them to cross that "evil" taboo boundry, it would be not as reinforced in their mind.
That could also help Aiden fall for it too, seeing his two sexy nubile charges go at it.
If Mia was still around, her banging Oli that way would also work. Hell, it's not incest for her at all, though fucked up regardless.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
I don't know why but damn this story is confusing. Why talk about the sister that disappeared 20 years ago and then go to a scene with characters that we havent seen before but then make her not the sister??? doesnt make sense

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know why but damn this story is confusing. Why talk about the sister that disappeared 20 years ago and then go to a scene with characters that we havent seen before but then make her not the sister??? doesnt make sense
It's been long enough now that I don't remember for sure. Please, someone correct me where I'm wrong because I don't want to lead someone astray and I also want to be reminded myself. I don't have time to open the game and remind myself right now, unfortunately. Technically Olivia is the MC's niece. Isn't her mother the one who disappeared? But like I said, I definitely could be wrong in what I think I remember.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
It's been long enough now that I don't remember for sure. Please, someone correct me where I'm wrong because I don't want to lead someone astray and I also want to be reminded myself. I don't have time to open the game and remind myself right now, unfortunately. Technically Olivia is the MC's niece. Isn't her mother the one who disappeared? But like I said, I definitely could be wrong in what I think I remember.
Yes I only figured who everyone was about 30 mins after that. But anyway just finished it, other than my earlier troubles I really enjoyed it

I wonder if the lockdowns hit NOTvil hard

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes I only figured who everyone was about 30 mins after that. But anyway just finished it, other than my earlier troubles I really enjoyed it

I wonder if the lockdowns hit NOTvil hard
He's fishing right now. You can find the update about what he's doing right now somewhere in the last few pages of the thread. (Economy forced him to find a temporary job to get past his troubles.) He says when he gets back he plans to release the next version.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes