4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
It's been long enough now that I don't remember for sure. Please, someone correct me where I'm wrong because I don't want to lead someone astray and I also want to be reminded myself. I don't have time to open the game and remind myself right now, unfortunately. Technically Olivia is the MC's niece. Isn't her mother the one who disappeared? But like I said, I definitely could be wrong in what I think I remember.
Olivia is MC's niece, and Olivia's mother either sold out her daghter to get brainwashed and fucked, or was abducted herself thus forcing Olivia to seek out MC, and that results in brainwashed and fucked.
It's also been confirmed that MC used to lust after his sister, and Olivia is the spitting image of her. At least I believe that's what's all happened on that front.
MC was torn between sister and Mia, and went with Mia because you know, rational people don't commit incest.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Olivia is MC's niece, and Olivia's mother either sold out her daghter to get brainwashed and fucked, or was abducted herself thus forcing Olivia to seek out MC, and that results in brainwashed and fucked.
It's also been confirmed that MC used to lust after his sister, and Olivia is the spitting image of her. At least I believe that's what's all happened on that front.
MC was torn between sister and Mia, and went with Mia because you know, rational people don't commit incest.
Thanks for the reminder of more specific details. Like I said, it's been forever since I played the earlier parts of the game.

Reactions: DarkDank

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Something strange.. if I got to replay and press the scene with a heart and different sessions. The sessions is suddenly unclickable. I could earlier but now it doesnt work.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So, how are we looking? More 11 months to go before the finish line, before he goes "fishing" again?

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
Info Update 11/30/2022

Hey guys!

Some info for you...

Still doing coding and other little things that I decided to add while been away. Right now I'm making the minigame that you can see on the left screenshot. It will contain some levels, after completing which you will receive some sexy rewards. I plan to update the mini-game and add some new stages with every new version of AOG.

I also redesigned some locations and interiors again, to better integrate them into the story. The example is on the right screenshot - made some new cool stuff in Blender. So I had to redo some renders where the old locations were involved.

And yeah, some parts of the content that should have been in this update, I will postpone to the next one. I decided to change the narrative a little bit. It will be as it was in the first chapters - from the perspective of different people. So I will cut out a small part of the content intended for one particular character. The next update (after this one) should be about him.

Oh, and I'm going to make some more renders to complement the current update's content. It shouldn't take long.

Thanks for your attention, and...

Stay in touch! :) preview.png

0le

Apr 30, 2018
So he still milking like there's no tomorrow, is that right?
Holy fuck! So many fantastic games out there, yet some people are still hooked on a shitty game with hardly any update and nothing more than great renders.
He released not so often earlier, but now its gone in an entire new dimensions. If it not released before the next year my guess is that this game should be branded abandoned.

Earlier it was 8-9 months. Now its +12 months.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes