4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Oct 9, 2017
the way i look at it. hes games are so good that people jsut cant wait for it to be ready. but honestly instead of complaing either A: support him by buying him a beer or smth B: help him market the game better to provide support C: treat this game like any upcoming big name games in developement. if it comes it comes. i rather u spend the time to find something else u like than here typing countless passages of complains of slow developement. dun waste the space. dun waste your time
and just getting the thread longer because of a long release :3

Dec 26, 2021
if you subscribe the "become the greatest" tier do you get access to the previous other than just the one at the end of the month? If not does anyone have access to all the previous ones?

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
if you subscribe the "become the greatest" tier do you get access to the previous other than just the one at the end of the month? If not does anyone have access to all the previous ones?
I was a subscriber for this tier last year. And I received access to all calendar pictures right after subscription. Don't know how it works now though.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Well, I replayed DayZero with 1.1, that scene where the two girls give a double blowjob to the MC. Their dialogue is different than 1.0 with the incest patch. Olivia calls him Aiden in 1.1 with the incest patch, but in 1.0 refers to him as uncle, and iirc, Abi refers to him as daddy. That's just one example. I also just went and played through all of DayS again, and Olivia always refers to him as Aiden, and Abi does for the most part too, although there are a couple times where she says daddy, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be tongue-in-cheek in those instances. Anyway, there's definitely a big difference between incest patch for 1.0 and incest patch for 1.1.
Same problem I have here I have 1.1 version and on DayS.exe abigal call aiden and not father same as olivia no uncle it sems that incest patch don't work on DayS.exe.
I looking on settings DontTouchMe and I aleardy have IC=1 active dunno what problem is it, did you find any fix for it?
atm I don't see any fix for incest patch on 1.1 version.

Last edited:

Choker8x8

Jul 21, 2017
1661953518767.png

Hey guys!
I have some news for you. I’ll start with the good news.
The update is almost finished, and most of the coding is already done. There are about 2-3 weeks left to complete everything.
But there are some bad news also...
Not many of you know (maybe only the oldest Patrons) that my main job has always been associated with sailing. For the last couple of years, I haven’t worked there, and I’ve done other things.
Unfortunately, now I have some financial problems, and the economic situation in Europe has made it even worse.
I was offered a contract a week ago to work on the ship, and I’ve decided to take it. The contract will last two months. And after that, I’ll come back and finish the update.
This will be a one-time contract that will help me to solve some problems. I'll be departing in a couple of days.
I already got such a contract when I was developing my first game GRAY. Then I returned and finished the game in a short time.
During these two months, I won't post info updates (for obvious reasons), but, from time to time, I will upload pictures with characters (like the one above). 4k calendars will be uploaded as usual.
I really appreciate your support (it's really helpful these times), but nevertheless, if you suspend the pledges for 2 months (or will move to a lower tier), I understand, it would be fair.
I hope I don’t lose you completely, because it’s only two months. It’s not a big deal, really.
I understand your frustration, but please understand me too.
Excuse me and, uh...
I love you guys!

adis002

Nov 27, 2017
Damn. So no update until next 2 months, hahaha. My money is on December. The sad thing is that if the guy was doing his updates properly and more often, he'd have enough Patreons to live like a king in Europe. DrPinkCake for example (BaDIK) has over 13000 patrons. That's pretty much at least 13k € a month on his account. That is WAY above average salaries anywhere in Europe.

Oct 9, 2017
View attachment 2016545

Hey guys!
The update is almost finished, and most of the coding is already done. There are about 2-3 weeks left to complete everything.
Not many of you know (maybe only the oldest Patrons) that my main job has always been associated with sailing. For the last couple of years, I haven’t worked there, and I’ve done other things.
Unfortunately, now I have some financial problems, and the economic situation in Europe has made it even worse.
I was offered a contract a week ago to work on the ship, and I’ve decided to take it. The contract will last two months. And after that, I’ll come back and finish the update.
This will be a one-time contract that will help me to solve some problems. I'll be departing in a couple of days.
I already got such a contract when I was developing my first game GRAY. Then I returned and finished the game in a short time.
During these two months, I won't post info updates (for obvious reasons), but, from time to time, I will upload pictures with characters (like the one above). 4k calendars will be uploaded as usual.
I really appreciate your support (it's really helpful these times), but nevertheless, if you suspend the pledges for 2 months (or will move to a lower tier), I understand, it would be fair.
I hope I don’t lose you completely, because it’s only two months. It’s not a big deal, really.
Excuse me and, uh...
I love you guys!
well not that it's new to me rather some people think that this Dev is not that good at updating his game. no your wrong about that this dev doesn't have the way to advertise his game to others that's why he is still not in a 1k Patreons :3 but still stay safe and stay healthy.

HellNoo01

Jan 15, 2020
I can’t stop laughing but ye, take care of yourself. Your game is amazing. Hope for December.
View attachment 2016545

Hey guys!
Excuse me and, uh...
I love you guys!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Man bummer. But at least he is upfront about it and people can unsub for those 2 months if they want.

Also too bad, the game is good enough to fully support him if it took off a bit more. Guess the updates that get too long to make, foreign engine and overall confusion about which game to begin with etc, make it hard to pick up for a lot of people.

Reactions: kengo2019

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, he should be pausing subscriptions himself since he knows he won't be working for two months.
I think that's fair. I also think it's fair that he suggests patrons can just pause their support until they see another release. I'm someone wants to keep supporting him even while he's away, that really is their choice. I'm not a patron and get the release here free, but I still feel like patrons should have the option to keep sending money if they want.

If someone doesn't pay attention to where money is regularly withdrawn, that's their own fault and part of adulting. Honestly, I've been surprised by an annual renewal here and there, and I've even gotten upset about it. But I was upset with myself for not paying more attention, not with the company that renewed. His being straightforward the he knows he'll be gone is the most important thing to me. I'm not saying that's always been true, but at least it's something now.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think that's fair. I also think it's fair that he suggests patrons can just pause their support until they see another release. I'm someone wants to keep supporting him even while he's away, that really is their choice. I'm not a patron and get the release here free, but I still feel like patrons should have the option to keep sending money if they want.

If someone doesn't pay attention to where money is regularly withdrawn, that's their own fault and part of adulting. Honestly, I've been surprised by an annual renewal here and there, and I've even gotten upset about it. But I was upset with myself for not paying more attention, not with the company that renewed. His being straightforward the he knows he'll be gone is the most important thing to me. I'm not saying that's always been true, but at least it's something now.
What I do is have internet payments disabled. Just enable for a moment to make any transaction I want and then disable again.

This protects me from anyone abusing my card online and it nips any automatic payments in the bud. Downside is I have to manually renew anything I have on subscription, but at least it makes throwing money away a hurdle and makes me rethink any useless subs I have.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What I do is have internet payments disabled. Just enable for a moment to make any transaction I want and then disable again.

This protects me from anyone abusing my card online and it nips any automatic payments in the bud. Downside is I have to manually renew anything I have on subscription, but at least it makes throwing money away a hurdle and makes me rethink any useless subs I have.
Yep. And if someone doesn't take measures like that, it really becomes their own fault. I definitely think more developers should pause when they aren't producing content, but ultimately the person being charged is the one at fault (except in cases of something like CC fraud, ofc).

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Well, at least its an original excuse. I've never heard delaying a game to go "sailing" :KEK: anyway, its smells like the same bs that was the Christmas and Halloween extras. If everything is pretty much done just do the thing, end the game, and then "ship" away to wherever. Sounds like to me 2 months worth of doing nothing and milking the pledges.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020

There's also a site that lets you create cards for that reason. You have Netflix? Create a card with a 15$ monthly limit and if you don't want Netflix anymore disable the card. I know people who have used it before, and it seems to be legit.

Oct 9, 2017
Well, at least its an original excuse. I've never heard delaying a game to go "sailing" :KEK: anyway, its smells like the same bs that was the Christmas and Halloween extras. If everything is pretty much done just do the thing, end the game, and then "ship" away to wherever. Sounds like to me 2 months worth of doing nothing and milking the pledges.
ppl that pledge and doesn't matter if they spent 1$ a month they don't care if ppl want to stop they can stop it simple
don't make it sound that the ppl that pledge are dumb to continue to pledge even though they know that their credit cards are still connected xD..

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes