4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Oct 9, 2017

Hey guys!
A quick update. And the gallery preview pic.

Another summer, another insane heat...
Anyway, I've already started coding. Finally, I figured out how I want some gameplay mechanics to look. I won't make it complicated as I wanted at first.
I'm usually not so productive in this year's season cause of the heat, so I’m unlikely to be able to finish it quickly. But I'll try to work as efficiently as possible.
Also, I plan to spend some time on vacation somewhere in the next month (at least a week) Otherwise, I'll go mad.
It's the best time to relax on the beach, for physical and mental health. I hope you'll have a good time too :)
Stay in touch...
And have a nice day!

R P

Jan 16, 2021
the guy clearly doesn't know what the AC is for :ROFLMAO:
I'm guessing you're from the US like me, or maybe Canada or something, since from what I've heard, outside of the US, A/C is apparently kind of a luxury. Even in well-developed countries like France, as an example, I'm told many houses don't have A/C, and the same with at least some areas of the UK. Heck, my girlfriend, who's traveled all around Northern Europe, says that's pretty much the case everywhere from what she's seen :confused: Don't get me wrong, I'd expect countries that regularly experience hotter weather to have A/C, but if he's from a (comparatively) poorer country, that might explain the lack of A/C :unsure:

Heck, even around here we leave the A/C turned down lower than many probably would, to save some money - Ceiling fans FTW :D

Reactions: Rhino3333

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
AC can be very expensive on the energy bill as a home owner. You can tough it out in most cases especially if you don't have pepertually hot weather all year round.

Generally perpetually hot countries just don't have the capacity to support an entire nation where everyone is using it wholesale in every household all year round especially with irresponsible people.

If the US states were all each it's own country and not as it is now, you'd find you'd probably have similar instances.

Anyway I kinda thought the game was actually kinda over last update? Eh can't remember exactly anymore.

Rhino3333

Nov 5, 2018
I'm guessing you're from the US like me, or maybe Canada or something, since from what I've heard, outside of the US, A/C is apparently kind of a luxury. Even in well-developed countries like France, as an example, I'm told many houses don't have A/C, and the same with at least some areas of the UK. Heck, my girlfriend, who's traveled all around Northern Europe, says that's pretty much the case everywhere from what she's seen :confused: Don't get me wrong, I'd expect countries that regularly experience hotter weather to have A/C, but if he's from a (comparatively) poorer country, that might explain the lack of A/C :unsure:

Heck, even around here we leave the A/C turned down lower than many probably would, to save some money - Ceiling fans FTW :D
Interesting. Actually I'm from China. And no I don't need a vpn to access this site. Nearly all apartments in Northern Chinese cities have AC built in. It's part of the electricity bill, which is definitely not cheap, but not very expensive either (unless you turn it on 20h a day). Affordable I would say. But ppl often catch a cold because of too much AC, so I agree ceiling fans are better.

mass effect

Feb 26, 2022
The thinking in Europe is different, most people buy a house in a mountainous region and don't set foot in the city all summer, what is climactic for them?

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
new status update?
Yeah, sorry mate, let me figure out some "next update info" quickly for ya, so let's see...

Hey guys!
A quick update, due another 3-4 random reasons all I can tell you that next update will be postponed to a random time next year (2023), of course in the meantime I'll bring some art pics to tease you to death (and ofc to keep up your subs). Bla-bla bla about how hard the coding part, not so easy to find best music and stuff...
Anyway, thanks for letting me to enjoy my limonade on the beach, god knows I really needed this.

Rupertvangog

Jan 3, 2020
Yeah, sorry mate, let me figure out some "next update info" quickly for ya, so let's see...

Hey guys!
A quick update, due another 3-4 random reasons all I can tell you that next update will be postponed to a random time next year (2023), of course in the meantime I'll bring some art pics to tease you to death (and ofc to keep up your subs). Bla-bla bla about how hard the coding part, not so easy to find best music and stuff...
Anyway, thanks for letting me to enjoy my limonade on the beach, god knows I really needed this.
Also I heard that he cannot work in the evening and at night, because the moon is shining, blocking the view.

Jul 13, 2018

Hey guys!
imagine postponing the final update to 2023 probably to get money out of his patreons for another year. I mean it's the last update pretty sure it doesn't take a whole year not even games like Being a DIK , City of Broken Dreamers and even Summer's Gone take that much and those do take months to get a new update but at least they are full of content that make it worth it. But Areas of Gray last update i will be honest it was a major disappointment for how much it took to be released

Reactions: endriux

Oct 9, 2017

Hey guys!
Some info for you...
I’m sorry that I didn’t post anything for a while. I’m alive and continue to work.
Now I am making some new renders and I’m doing some coding. Not much new to say yet, but hopefully will be soon.
Stay in touch!

last update he said

Hey guys!
Just a quick update.
I'll be back from vacation in a couple of days and get back to work.
Have some good fresh ideas that I want to implement in the update.
Stay in touch!

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes